All ski destinations now open to UK travellers!
Large chalet hotel with swimming pool - great for groups!
- Chalet Hotel
- Catered Chalet
- Heated Indoor Swimming Pool
- Comfortable Residents’ Bar & Separate Lounge With Log Fireplace
- Free Wi-Fi
The comfortable facilities on offer inside the Chalet Hotel start with a welcoming lobby and reception area, connecting through to the excellent value residents-only bar and comfy fireside lounge. The attractive dining room sets the scene for our fine Chalet Hotel dining, and there is a sauna and large indoor swimming pool with mountain views and relaxing loungers on which to unwind after a great day’s skiing.
LocationThe location is simply unbeatable. The Maiensee button lift starts just outside the ski room door, or take the 2-minute walk to the St. Christophbahn covered quad chairlift, which takes you straight up into the heart of the St. Anton side of the mighty Arlberg ski area. If you fancy the spectacular slopes of Lech and Zürs for a change, and the wonderful ‘White Ring’ circuit for a great day out, the ski bus stops 50m from the hotel.
- Lower Ground Floor
Ski rental service, Ski & Boot room with heated boot racks, door to slopes.
- Ground Floor
Reception, residents-exclusive bar; sports bar with live sports; two open-plan lounge areas, one with log fire attractive dining-room. Lift to 3rd floor.
- 1st Floor
Indoor swimming-pool, sauna & relaxation area with loungers; children’s playroom.
Room 101 - Double with shower/wc/balcony
Rooms 103, 105, 106, 107 & 108 - Twins with shower/wc/balcony
Room 104 - Single room with shower/wc/balcony
Rooms 109, 111, 112, 114, 115, 116, 118, 119, 120, 122 & 123 - Twins with shower/wc
Rooms 110 & 117 - Single room with shower/wc
Room 121 - Double with shower/wc
- 2nd Floor
Room 201 - Double with shower/wc/balcony
Rooms 202, 203, 205, 206, 207 & 208 - Twins with shower/wc/balcony
Room 204 - Single room with shower/wc/balcony
Rooms 209, 211, 212, 214, 215, 216, 218, 219, 220, 222 & 223 - Twins with shower/wc
Rooms 210 & 217 - Single room with shower/wc
Room 221 - Double with shower/wc
- 3rd Floor
Room 301 - Double with shower/wc/balcony
Rooms 302, 303, 305, 306, 307 & 308 - Twins with shower/wc/balcony
Room 304 - Single room with shower/wc/balcony.
Rooms 309, 311, 312, 314, 315, 316, 318, 319, 320, 322 & 323 - Twins with shower/wc
Rooms 310 & 317 - Single room with shower/wc
Room 321 - Double with shower/wc
- 4th Floor
Room 401 - Double with shower/wc (under eaves)
Rooms 402, 403, 405, 406, 407 & 408 - Twins with shower/wc (under the eaves)
Room 404 - Single room with shower/wc (under the eaves)
- Superb ski-in/ski-out location, with ski lift and ski school meeting place on the doorstep
- Snow-sure location at 1,800m on the massive Arlberg ski area
- Maiensee T-bar lift just outside ski room door
- Heated indoor swimming pool and sauna
- Comfortable residents’ bar and separate lounge with log fireplace
- An attractive and spacious dining room
- Comfortable bedrooms, all with private en-suite shower/wc, TV and hairdryer, and many with balcony
- Interconnecting rooms available, ideal for families
- Ski rental, servicing, and accessories shop within the hotel
- Ski bus for Lech/Zürs stops 50m from the hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Continental buffet breakfast for 7 mornings with the hot option provided on 6 mornings per week
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake & savoury treat on 6 days
- 3 course buffet dinner served 6 days, including a pre-dinner glass of Prosecco with a choice of complimentary wine & tea/coffee†
- Complimentary tea & coffee available throughout the day
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day & New Year's Eve
(Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea & dinner is 6 days per week due to Chalet Hotel staff's day off)
Close To Slopes
Ski In Ski Out
Why book with us?
and ABTA Bonded
In case of disruption
From £99pp, no fees
In case of Travel Bans
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email
Find your dream holiday today!
Ski holidays with ski deals and exclusive offers only available from ifyouski.com
Call us on 020 3384 3300 to discuss your next adventure