Close to the resort centre and offering quick access to the Telecabina d’Arinsal gondola
- Self Catering
- Ideally situated in the village centre, close to Arinsal's bars and restaurants
- 2 minutes' walk to the Telecabina d’Arinsal gondola
- Supermarket, ski hire shop, self-service and laundry on site
- Wi-fi Available
The location and facilities of the Sant Moritz apartments provide everything you need for a great ski holiday. The apartments benefit from a central location, a couple of minutes’ walk from the gondola and near all the best places to eat, drink and shop after the slopes. The apartments are spacious and decorated in a Spanish style, with a fully-equipped kitchenette and plenty of storage. Plus, free WiFi is available throughout.
- in the village centre
- 2 minutes' walk to the gondola
- ski hire shop, supermarket and cash point underneath the apartments
- 3 minutes’ walk to the lift, 7 minutes' ride to the ski school meeting point
RoomsAll apartments have a fully-equipped kitchenette with oven, microwave/grill, hobs and fridge; bathroom with private bath, shower and WC; hairdryer, safe and satellite TV. Towels and linen included and changed mid-week.
Type C apartment - sleeps 2-4: Double or twin bedroom and living room with twin sofa bed.
Type D apartment - sleeps 3-5: Double bedroom, single bedroom and living room with twin sofa bed.
Type E apartment - sleeps 4-6: Double bedroom, twin bedroom and living room with double or twin sofa bed.
Please note: Apartment types are categorised differently in resort.
- bar and restaurant
- ski lockers
- WiFi throughout
- ski store
- self-service laundrette
- sauna at a supplement
- massage service
- cash machine
- 17 apartments
Offered on a self catered basis, guests will be able to collect provisions from the nearby supermarkets or enjoy sampling the regional and internationally inspired cuisine in one of the many local restaurants.
- optional upgrade to bed and breakfast or half board – continental breakfast taken at the Sant Moritz. Evening meals are three courses and are taken at El Cabin restaurant (180m walk away)
- Those opting for half board can get discounted drinks at the piste-side Polar Bar
Arinsal definitely attracts a younger crowd, who generally take advantage of cheap alcohol and a large selection of bars and clubs, many of which at the foot of the slopes.
It has an excellent ski school, those looking to learn will find Arinsal absolutely ideal. Forming part of the Vallnord ski area (about 60kms of pistes), there is access to other sectors, Arcalis and Pal. As a beginner, you’ll spend the first couple of days learning the basics on the lower parts of the Arinsal sector, while intermediates and progressing beginners can venture over to Pal in the next valley over, linked via cable car. There you’ll find a selection of wide, tree-lined runs to test your ski skills. Arcalis is accessed by a bus but worth it for the intermediates in the group.
Overall, Arinsal ideally suits beginners and intermediates and those looking for lively evenings. There is good childcare so families are welcome. As the lifts go up to nearly 2600m, the snow is reliable as well.