Quality 5* apartments offering high level of comfort. Piste access via an escalator next to the Tourist office. Very bright, spacious and modern apartments.
- Self Catering
- 500m to slopes
- 1m to shops
- Luxury apartments with modern kitchens
- Spa, pool & fitness studio
- Wi-fi Available
L’Hevana is close to the centre of Méribel so you can enjoy a bit of peace and quiet while still being close to the action. It’s 8 minutes’ walk to the lifts and ski school meeting point, and a footbridge leads the way into town, so access is easy. The apartments themselves have put a modern twist on the traditional mountain theme. The living area is spacious and kitchenette has everything you need to cook a tasty supper.
- In the centre of the resort
- 8 minute walk to the ski lifts and ski school meeting point
Free ski bus stop outside.
All apartments are non-smoking and an open plan dining area, a kitchenette with stove tops, oven, kettle, a toaster, fridge, dishwasher, coffee and tea making facilities. A living area with a flatscreen television with national and international channels, free WiFi.
They all have a bath with shower head attachment or shower room, heated towel rails, WC, towels, two bathrobes per apartment, hairdryer.
Towels, bedding, beds made on arrival, cleaning kit and end-of-stay cleaning are included.
- One bedroom Apartment: sleeps 2-4: one double bed, one double sofa bed and one private bathroom with WC. 41m2
- Two bedroom apartment: sleeps 3-6. Living room with double sofa bed, one twin bedroom and one double bedroom. 61m2
- Two bedroom apartments with mountain views: sleeps 3-6. Living room with double sofa bed, one twin bedroom and one double bedroom. 61m2
- Spa area with heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam and outdoor hot tub.
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- fitness studio
- Car parking (pre book and pay locally)
- children's play area at the residence reception (please note: parental supervision is required)
- Swimming towels are not provided for the spa and pool.
Offered on a self catered basis, guests will be able to collect provisions from the nearby supermarkets or enjoy sampling the regional and internationally inspired cuisine in one of the many local restaurants.
Méribel ski area
Known as the Heart of the Three Valleys, Méribel was founded by Peter Lindsay, a Scot, who developed the first commercial ski resort on the site occupied today. It has grown over the years to become one of the most popular resorts in the Alps with UK skiers. It's not difficult to see why!
Méribel is superbly located for quick access to all corners of the Three Valleys, itself the biggest linked ski area in Europe with over 600km of piste. Méribel provides the perfect combination of challenges for advanced skiers and cruising for beginners and intermediates. Put simply, there is no better ski area anywhere in the world than the Three Valleys and Méribel is slap bang in the middle of it all!
Méribel ski resort
Méribel Centre is the main hub of the resort, where you'll find an extensive choice of accommodation, shops, restaurants and one of the biggest and wildest apres ski and nightlife scenes in the Alps. From the legendary Rond Point (Ronnie) and Folie Douce to get the party started on the slopes before dinner, right through to O'Sullivan's which stays open almost until breakfast time... Méribel has been developed sympathetically over time, the result of which is an aesthetically pleasing resort of attractive wooden chalets.
Further up the valley is Méribel-Mottaret, which offers ultimate ski convenience as virtually every accommodation is slopeside. However don't expect to be able to party in Méribel Centre if you're staying up in Mottaret. Not quite as easy on the eye as Meribel but price and location are the main attractions for staying in Mottaret.
Méribel Village is a charming satellite village about a kilometre outside of Méribel on the road to La Tania. With a piste running down to the village and its own chairlift, plus a bus service that makes the nightlife in Méribel accessible, Village is another great value option for Méribel