Fantastic location being close to both the slopes & resort centre - good for groups!
- Chalet Hotel
- Catered Chalet
- Separate Lounge Area With Log Fireplace
- Indoor Pool
- Attractive Restaurant
- Residents’ Bar With Adjacent ‘Snug’/Lounge
- Fantastic location in the centre of Val d’Isère
- 40m to the nearest bus stop
- 60m to the resort centre
- 400m to the ski lifts and slopes
Spacious bedrooms and suites, all with en suite bath and separate wc, complimentary bathrobes & slippers, satellite TV & many with balcony
- Entrance, stairs to reception, lifts to all floors
- Spa area
- Reception, restaurant, bar and lounge area
- 2nd-6th Floor Rooms & Suites: all numbers beginning with a ‘2’ are on 2nd floor / with a ‘3’ are on 3rd floor, etc. Room numbers shown in red also have a balcony.
|Deluxe Bedrooms (sleep 2-3) | Larger twin/double/triples with bath/wc, plus single sofa-bed||205, 206, 305, 306, 405, 406, 601A|
|Classique Bedrooms | Twin/doubles with bath/wc||201, 202A, 202B, 203, 301, 302A, 302B, 303, 401, 402A, 402B, 403, 501, 503, 601B|
|Deluxe Mezzanine Bedrooms (sleep 2-4) | Twin/double with bath/wc & mezzanine with small double bed or sofa-bed (suitable for 1 adult or 2 children)||502A, 502B, 505, 506|
|Savoie Suites (sleep 2-4) | Twin/double bedroom with balcony & separate lounge with double sofa-bed (for 1 adult or 2 children). Bath/wc opens off hallway between the rooms, plus further wc off the lounge area.||204, 304, 404, 504|
|Solaise Suite (sleeps 2-4) | Twin/double with bath/wc and separate lounge with double sofa-bed and balcony.||601|
- Attractive restaurant, and residents’ bar with adjacent ‘snug’/lounge
- Separate lounge area with log fireplace
- Spa area with indoor pool, two whirlpools, two saunas & steam room (13 years and over only after 5.30pm)
- Beauty treatments and massage available* (local charge)
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Steam room
- Full skiers' buffet breakfast with hot option
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes and savouries
- 5-course evening meals with choice of menu, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee.
- Complimentary tea & coffee available all day
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
- Please note: - Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 5 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's days off
About Val d'Isère
Val d'Isère skiing
Val d'Isère is justifiably ranked up there with the best resorts in the world. Lift linked with Tignes, the Val d'Isere & Tignes Ski Area (formerly the Espace Killy) has 300km of varied pistes to please everyone from beginners to pros. A choice of two glaciers, extensive pisted runs for all abilities including tree lined pistes and one of the most modern, efficient lift systems in the world make Val d'Isere a top 5 choice for absolutely everyone! Experts will love the "Face de Bellevarde" piste that looms over the town beneath the Olympic gondola. A permanent fixture on the World Cup calendar, it never gets any easier but the feeling of conquering it is hard to beat!
Val d'Isère ski resort
Val d'Isère has not only world class skiing but also boasts some world class après ski, and charming village centre and fantastic facilities.
The original Folie Douce at the top of the Daille gondola is probably the most famous of Val d'Isère's après haunts but is far from the only one. Cocorico's raucous live music at the foot of the slopes takes things to another level entirely. For those after a more chilled vibe, Banana Bar offers this within easy reach too. For a late night there's extensive choice, the Petit Danois pub in the heart of the village spills out around 1am, with Dicks Tea Bar around the corner to keep you going almost until first lifts!
Val d'Isère' isn't just for party animals, the resort has plenty of high end choices for the more refined taste, plus families are very well catered for. Michelin starred dining can be found, plus extensive facilities. The huge leisure centre was completed in recent years and offers a fantastic off-slope experience!
In summary, Val d'Isère could top the charts - in our view it's the single best ski resort anywhere in the Alps, with something for absolutely everyone.