Le Coeur des Loges, Les Ménuires
Le Coeur des Loges
One of our favourite places to stay in Les Menuires, ideal family break!
- Self Catering
- Ski-In / Ski-Out
- 500m to Resort Centre
- Indoor pool & O Pure Spa with sauna, steam room & whirlpool
- Bakery & grocery delivery service available
- Wi-Fi Free
The attractive Residence Le Coeur des Loges is right on the slopes of Les Menuires and with ski-in, ski-out access. The neo-Savoyard building has a traditional wood and stone façade leading into a modern chalet-style interior. Each apartment has separate bedrooms and a well-equipped kitchenette with hobs, a microwave and even a dishwasher.
- ski-in, ski-out
- 7 minutes' walk to the Preyerand lift
- 10 minutes' walk to the resort centre and ski school meeting point
- less than 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop
All apartments have a kitchenette with microwave, hobs, toaster, coffee machine, fridge and dishwasher; flatscreen TV, DVD player, free WiFi and hairdryer. Towels, linen, end-of-stay cleaning (except kitchen) and local taxes are included. Daily cleaning or a mid-week clean is available for an extra charge (excluding kitchen and dishes). Some apartments have a balcony or terrace.
Two room Comfort apartment - sleeps 1-4: Twin bedroom, living room with sofa bed, bathroom with bath or shower and separate WC.
Three room Apartment - sleeps 1-6 (max 5 adults): Twin bedroom, cabin room with bunk bed, living room with double sofa bed, bathroom with bath and shower and separate WC.
Three Comfort Apartment - sleeps 1-6: Two twin bedrooms, living room with double sofa bed, bathroom with bath and shower and separate WC.
Four Room apartments- sleeps 3-8: living room with double sofa bed, two twin bedrooms and a third bedroom with either twin or bunk beds.
- indoor heated pool (open after 3pm on Saturdays)
- extra charge for O Pure Spa with sauna, steam room and whirlpool (first entry free)
- extra charge for massages and treatments
- à la carte restaurant with panoramic terrace
- hotel-run kids' club
- youth zone available all season
- free WiFi throughout
- ski shop
- ski locker per apartment
- early arrival luggage storage available
- laundry facilities
- free rental of snowshoes, books, board games, raclette or fondue grill and action cameras available from reception (subject to availabililty)
Offered on a self catered basis, guests will be able to collect provisions from the nearby supermarkets or enjoy sampling the regional and internationally inspired cuisine in one of the many local restaurants.
- Bakery and grocery delivery service available (book and pay locally).
Ski In Ski Out
About Les Ménuires
Beginners are very well catered for and the resort is certainly amongst the cheapest in the pricey Trois Vallées. The skiing is great for all abilities, with particular mention going to La Masse, which offers advanced skiers some excellent blacks and off-piste and very rarely get crowded, unlike some corners of the Three Valleys. The resort itself is functional, no-frills French. There are some good restaurants and bars in the resort and on the slopes, but the skiing is the real reason to be here. With Méribel and the rest of the Trois Vallées on your doorstep, the variety of slopes available is superb. Access isn't bad with the TGV stop at Moutiers only 27km away and Chambéry airport a 90-minute journey.
Overall, Les Menuires provides a great range of skiing both around the resort itself and on neighbouring slopes. And for ten years, to suit this overwhelming landscape, Les Menuires has developed a high-standing accommodation programme over the past few years, with traditional chalets out of wood and stone.
Choice of Restaurants
Easy Slope Access
Good For Snowboarding
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Ski In Ski Out
Le Coeur des Loges
• La Viaz, Les Ménuires, 73440 Les Belleville, France
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email