Award winning hotel providing excellent levels of service & hospitality
- Bed and Breakfast
- Excellent panoramic views over Kitzbühel from its elevated location
- 15 minutes' downhill walk to the resort centre and less than 10 minutes to the gondola
- Seamless service, fine dining and the ultimate in luxury at Kitzbühel's first 5* hotel
- Excellent wellness area with indoor pool, sauna, steam bath and whirlpool
The Tennerhof hotel is impeccable - really stylish, with classic Tyrolean arcitecture, and all the comforts you'd expect from a top quality modern hotel. The rooms are very generous in size, each individually decorated with antique furnishing providing a most comfortable stay. Dining is a gastromonic delight with all tastes catered for using fresh local produce to create dishes with amazing flair and creativity.
· 8 minutes' walk to the resort centre · complimentary shuttle bus to and from the ski lifts · 16 minutes' walk to the nearest lift, ski school and nursery slopes · 2 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop · 18 minutes' walk to the train station
All rooms have a flatscreen TV with UK
channels, free WiFi, telephone, bathrobes and slippers, hairdryer, safe,
minibar and 24-hour room service, and are non-smoking. DVD players and
tea and coffee making facilities are available on request.
Interconnecting rooms are also available on request.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Superior twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Executive twin room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Deluxe twin room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
· Streif restaurant · Kaps Steakhouse à la carte restaurant · Bar am Marktplatz · terrace bar · Smoker's Lounge · 3,000m² Spa-Rosa with indoor/outdoor pool, whirlpool, seven saunas and steam baths, relaxation room with water beds and sound system, and Vitabar (children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult) · extra charge for massages, treatments and hair salon · fitness room · yoga school · Rosini's kids' club for children aged 3-15 years (approx 9.30am - 6pm) · cinema · library corner · live music · free WiFi throughout · 5 lifts to all floors · 151 rooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast with show cooking · buffet evening meals with live-cooking stations
Every keen skier has heard of Kitzbuhel and its famous Hahnenkamm downhill run. It has its own 158km of runs, but nearly 700km if you include all the associated 'Kitzbuheler Alpen' resorts. The resort also offers a huge range of attractions - lots of cross-country, reasonable boarder facilities (but lots of draglifts), great intermediate and expert skiing, plenty of off-piste including challenging moguls for better skiers, a wide variety of terrain and slopes, great nightlife, accommodation for all budgets, excellent restaurants on and off the snow, short transfers and attractive buildings.The wide open nursery slopes at the bottom of the Hahnenkamm gondola provide the perfect introduction to skiing. Intermediates are well catered for with an efficient lift system and free ski bus service enabling them to experience the wooded runs of the Ehrenbachhöhe and exhilarating descents of the Kitzbüheler Horn and the Bärenbachkogel at Jochbergto name but a few. Whereas, advanced skiers will want to tst their skills on the 'Hahnenkamm Streif', thought to be one of the most testing of all the international racing pistes.
Overall, it's worth checking the location of your accommodation as some can be away from the lifts but Kitzbuhel offers plenty of magic with plenty to keep you occupied both on and off the slopes.
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Non-Skiers
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Snow Cat Skiing
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email