Hotel Seehof, Davos
Fabulous hotel on the slopes with sunny terrace & wellness facilities!
- Half Board
- 100m to slopes
- In Resort Centre
- Wellness area
- Large attractive dining room
- Free Wi-FI
The Seehof is an elegant hotel in a great location on the main Davos promenade and just next door to the Parsenn ski lift. One of the oldest hotels in resort, it offers high standards of service and cuisine. Many of the public areas have been renovated in 2022.
- Conveniently located on Davos promenade, next door to the funicular for the Parsenn and Gotschna ski areas
- The efficient ski bus service, free with your guest card, stops just outside the hotel to take you to all other ski areas
- Ski back to 100 metres of the hotel, weather permitting
All rooms have a cable TV, hairdryer, minibar or fridge, safe , bathrobes and slippers and Wi-Fi.
Superior Room -sleeps 1-2- are about 19-25m², they have a shower and a double bed.
Supplement for single use.
Executive Room -sleeps 2- are about 19-25m².
Deluxe Room -sleeps 2- are about 35m² and have a king size bed.
- ‘Wellness’ area with 2 saunas, steambath, whirlpool, and fitness room (free)
- Large attractive dining room with winter garden
- Modern lounge and bar
- Traditional restaurant with sun terrace
- Live piano music in TV room
- A la carte restaurant
- Beauty treatments and massage (pay locally)
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
- Lift (in main wing only, no lift access in Reduit wing)
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email