Good choice for families and groups with plenty to keep everyone occupied both on & off the slopes!
- Bed and Breakfast
- A resort within a hotel with numerous restaurants, a shopping arcade, bars and wave pool
- Ski in, ski out access to the West Mountain - you take the Gondola over to the East Mountain
- Venetian town, merry-go-round and even a theme park outside
The Rusutsu Resort Hotel is very family orientated and has a vast selection of facilities including numerous bars and restaurants, an array of shops, an onsen, massage, games room and a 4D theatre.
The Rusutsu Resort hotel is located at the base of the West Mt. where you can easily access the slopes and ski directly to the hotel at the end of the day. A gondola links the West Mt. to the East Mt. which is connected to Mt. Isola (the entire ski area).
There are 530 rooms in the Rusutsu Resort Hotel, split over the north and south wings and all very spacious and decorated to a high standard.
- Flat screen TV
- Mini fridge
- Hot water dispenser
- Slippers and bath robe
Standard Western Room
The standard western rooms have two twin beds. They can also take an extra bed to sleep a third person some can take a fourth. Mountain views, en suite bathroom with shower.
Approx. 33m2, sleeps max. 4
Dining in the north and south wings
- Kanten (Hokkaido buffet)
- Sekkatei (Japanese – sushi, nabe-hot pot and more…)
- Oktober Fest (buffet)
- Crescent Hall (buffet)
- Belle Vue farm restaurant (western cuisine, farm-to-table)
- Dolce (tea lounge)
Bars and Pubs
- Obrist (bar)
- Cricket (lively sports bar)
- Kakashi (Japanese pub)
Cafes and Fast Food
- Daniel’s Eat-in – hearty sandwiches and burgers
- Daniel’s Gelato – Italian gelato shop
- Woodpecker – deserts
- Edelweiss – alfresco eatery, light bites
- Daniel’s Pizza – you guessed it, pizza
- Scarlet’s Café – bakery/patisserie
- Welcome Potato – potato heaven
- Bath house/Onsen
- Indoor wave pool open until 10pm
- Aroma treatment room – Averara
- Musical fountain display
- Reading room
- Shops, including a new burton shop (2016)
- Games world
- 4D theatre
- Self-service laundry
- Ski shop, rentals and lockers
You can also use the restaurants/facilities at the Westin Rusutsu Resort (although some facilities are not included).
MealsOffered on a bed and breakfast basis, breakfast will include a selection of hot and cold options including cereals, fruit, yogurts, freshly baked breads and pastries, and fresh coffee and tea.
For evening meals, guests are welcome to dine in one of the hotel's many cafes/restaurants serving an extensive selection of local and internationally inspired cuisine.