Popular 4* hotel in a great location with an excellent reputation for food!
- Half Board
- Perfect location in the resort centre
- Indoor pool and extensive 'Aqua Vitalis' spa with saunas, steam room and ice grotto.
- Only 2 Minutes from the Gaislachkogl gondola
· 2 minutes' walk to the Gaislachkogl gondola · 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre · ski bus stop outside
All rooms have a hairdryer, safe and cable TV. Most rooms also have a balcony or terrace.
Standard Twin Room (27m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment and separate WC.
Superior Suite (36m²) - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, living room with double sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment and WC.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· indoor pool · extensive 'Aqua Vitalis' spa area with saunas, steam room, ice grotto, fitness room and relaxation area with water beds · extra charge for massage and spa treatments · bar and lounge · free WiFi ·heated boot room - children's playroom with toys · 90 bedrooms · lift (does not go to top floor)
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · après ski snack · 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
There is an extra charge for infants aged up to two years.
No admittance to sauna for children under 16 years.
Close To Slopes
If you're looking for a holiday that provides both great nightlife and great, high altitude skiing, then Sölden is for you. Après-ski events are plentiful, and the many bars and nightclubs are sure to satisfy everyone. There is a large German and Dutch clientele in Sölden so be prepared to make lots of friends from all over Europe!
Having hosted the Alpine Ski World Cup in 2012, Sölden is a great location for both skiing and snowboarding of all levels. There are 69km of blue ski trails, 51km of red ski trails, 28km of black ski trails and 2km of ski routes. So whether you are a complete beginner, an intermediate-level skier or a daredevil racer, there is truly something for everyone in Sölden. Thanks to the high altitude of the slopes (1,350 - 3,340 m), the Rettenbach and Tiefenbach glaciers, and the artificial snow-making systems covering more than 67% of the slopes, skiing is pretty much guaranteed from October through to May.
Pssst, did you know? Sölden is the only resort in Austria with 3 mountains higher than 3,000m, which are all accessible by lifts or gondolas.
One of the most popular and lively resorts in Austria, holiday makers are guaranteed a great, snow-sure time in Sölden.
Great for Mixed Abilities
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email