Popular 4* hotel in a great location with an excellent reputation for food!
- Half Board
- Perfect location in the resort centre
- Indoor pool and extensive 'Aqua Vitalis' spa with saunas, steam room and ice grotto.
- Only 2 Minutes from the Gaislachkogl gondola
· 2 minutes' walk to the Gaislachkogl gondola · 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre · ski bus stop outside
All rooms have a hairdryer, safe and cable TV. Most rooms also have a balcony or terrace.
Standard Twin Room (27m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment and separate WC.
Superior Suite (36m²) - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, living room with double sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment and WC.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· indoor pool · extensive 'Aqua Vitalis' spa area with saunas, steam room, ice grotto, fitness room and relaxation area with water beds · extra charge for massage and spa treatments · bar and lounge · free WiFi ·heated boot room - children's playroom with toys · 90 bedrooms · lift (does not go to top floor)
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · après ski snack · 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
There is an extra charge for infants aged up to two years.
No admittance to sauna for children under 16 years.
Close To Slopes
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email