Perfect choice for those wanting a luxurious, relaxing holiday
- Half Board
- Free shuttle bus to the main ski gondola
- Bar and lounge area with open fire
- Indoor pool, hot tub, wellness centre & fitness room
- Wi-fi Available
The Premier Luxury Mountain Resort is one of the outstanding hotels in Bansko and the only Bulgarian member of the 'Small Luxury Hotels of the World'. This 5-star hotel offers high quality accommodation, superior spa and wellness facilities, gourmet dining and excellent service. All the rooms are furnished to a high standard to ensure you have a tranquil and comfortable experience.
- free shuttle bus or 10 minutes' walk to the main ski gondola
- 20 minutes' walk to the old town centre of Bansko
- 15 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have satellite TV, telephone, free WiFi, safe, tea and coffee- making facilities, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers.
Twin/double room (35-42m²) - sleeps 1-3: Double bed or twin beds, single sofa bed, private bathroom with shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Junior suite (45-60m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 11 years): Separate bedroom with double bed or twin beds, living area with double sofa bed, private bathroom with bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Suite (60-80m²) - sleeps 4-6 (max 5 adults or 4 adults and 2 children up to 11 years): Two bedrooms with double or twin beds, living area with double sofa bed, private bathroom with bath or shower, WC and balcony. (Second bathroom is available on request, subject to availability).
- free WiFi
- lift to all floors
- 111 bedrooms
- free parking
- Nectar bar and lounge with open fireplace
- Dionyssos buffet restaurant
- Amvrosia à la carte restaurant
- indoor pool
- Spa and Wellness Centre with saunas, steam room, Kneipp walk and relaxation area
- extra charge for massage
- kids' playroom
- games room
- children's animation
- fitness room
- extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals (buffet or waiter service, depending on hotel occupancy)
- optional upgrade to Superior Dining, with 4-course waiter-served evening meals, with a choice of main course, taken in the Amvrosia restaurant
- Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
A rapidly expanding town, Bansko is 160km south of Bulgaria's capital, Sofia. Set at an altitude of 935m, it is dominated by Vihren, the highest mountain (2,915m) in the spectacular Pirin range, close to the Macedonian border.
The town lacks shopping facilities (there are no supermarkets at all,) but toiletries and confectionery can be bought in the larger hotels. Three museums record Bansko's place in Bulgaria's history and the 500-year old church is a prominent feature.
The ski pistes are located in two main ski - centres- CHALIN VALOG (1100-1600m) and SHILIGARNIKA (1700-2500m). They are approximately 10 kilometers above the town on the northern slopes of Pirin, and are easily accessible for approx. 25 minutes on the new Gondola lift which starts from Bansko. The region's pisted area is small, but there is an estimated 750km of skiable terrain if you venture off-piste which can be reached by lift, snowmobile or M18 Russian helicopter.