Hotel Park Beausite, Zermatt
Hotel Park Beausite
Quality hotel in an enviable location with plush leisure facilities!
- Half Board
- Central location
- Bar, restaurant & lounge
- Ski Room & Boot Warmers
- Wi-Fi Available
- Situated just 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the main street
- 5 minutes walk (500m) to the Sunnegga lift
- The ski bus for the other ski areas stops 2 minutes’ away
- On a slight incline, giving it fantastic views over Zermatt and towards the Matterhorn
- All are type 'Comfort', with bath, bathrobes, slippers, satellite TV, telephone, radio, safe and hairdryer
- Some rooms have mini bar and balcony with wonderful views of the Matterhorn.
- Rooms may be in either of 2 interconnecting wings.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Indoor swimming pool and spa with 2 whirlpools and Turkish bath (free), 2 saunas (free from 3.30-7.30pm daily), beauty centre, massage (pay locally)
- Cosy bar with candlelit alcoves
- Large, comfortable lounge with open fire and Matterhorn views
- Dining room and separate grill room for à la carte meals/special events
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice from the à la carte menu
- Weekly gala dinner, barbecue and fondue or raclette evening
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Free daily afternoon tea, coffee or hot chocolate and cake taken in the lounge
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
- Lunch service:
- Dinner service:
Zermatt, according to some reporters, is as near as anywhere to perfection, so long as you are an intermediate or advanced skier. With vast and varied skiing that extends via a link with Cervinia into Italy, along with awesome scenery, Zermatt really is a great resort. Let's be honest, there are better choices for complete beginners, but Zermatt DOES have beginners' slopes and a very good ski school, so don't believe those who will try telling you it's not possible to learn to ski here.
The more experienced skiers will love the 400+km of pistes and complete snow guarantee that comes with the high altitude. The Klein Matterhorn cable car is Europe's highest ski lift station at 3,820m. Ski over into Italy for a cruise around Cervinia's well maintained slopes, before heading back to the Hennustall for an apres ski beer or three!
Zermatt ski resort
With amazing restaurants both on and off the mountain, a beautiful town that is traffic free apart from the electric taxis and great nightlife to suit all tastes, life down in resort isn't too shabby either. The traffic free village is a joy to stroll around and there is high end shopping, drinking and eating to suit all! Whisper it, Zermatt even has a McDonald's...
Accommodation in Zermatt isn't just limited to 4 and 5 star hotels, lower budgets are catered for here but, in truth, Zermatt is not a destination for the penny pincher! All around, this is Switzerland's number one resort on many levels, and another destination that any serious skier must tick off their bucket list.
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Non-Skiers
Good For Snowboarding
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email