True Ski in/Ski out style!
- Bed and Breakfast
- It is right on the slopes so you can ski out of & back to the hotel’s ski deposit.
- Hotel is linked by skibus or taxi to Hirafu village about 10 mins away
The Niseko Northern Resort An’nupuri sits in the village of An’nupuri, on the edge of Niseko ski resort with ski-in ski-out access. The green piste is just outside the back of the hotel which means you can ski down to the An’nupuri Gondola or the Jumbo Hooded chair.
The quiet location does mean you’ll have to hop on the local bus to Hirafu village, which is about 35 minutes away. The shuttle is complimentary to those with a Niseko All Mountain lift pass (which you’ll need to show to the bus driver). Alternatively, you can ask the hotel to organise a taxi for you.
The Niseko Northern Resort An’nupuri has 152 rooms, with standard western twin or doubles as well as deluxe upgrades and suites.
- Flat screen TV
- Hair dryer
- Slippers and Yukata
- Mini fridge
- Hot water pot with teas
- Bathroom amenities
Standard Western Room
Standard rooms have either twin or double beds, some have a single sofa bed. En suite with bath. On the first or second floors.
Approx. 25m2, sleeps max 2 + 1
Deluxe Western Room
Slightly larger than the Standard rooms, the deluxe rooms offer more space and are on the third floor. En suite with bath.
Approx. 30m2, sleeps max. 2 + 1
The Niseko Northern Resort An’nupuri has everything you need for a comfortable stay.
- Eclat Restaurant – buffet style, open kitchen
- An-non Restaurant – Japanese cuisine
- Forester Lounge (with fireplace) – lobby lounge, cocktails in the evenings
- Pinnacle Cafe – views of the slopes (dinner only, reservation required)
- Natural hot spring
- Esthetics massage and treatment salon
- Wilderness library with English and Japanese books and free internet
- Gift/convenience shop
- Ski lockers
- Ski hire
- Self-service laundry facilities
- Complimentary parking
MealsOffered on a bed and breakfast basis, breakfast will include a selection of hot and cold options including cereals, fruit, yogurts, freshly baked breads and pastries, and fresh coffee and tea.
For evening meals, guests are welcome to dine in one of the hotel's cafes/restaurants or explore the resort for local and internationally inspired cuisine.
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email