Excellent location, great for families, couples or small groups
- Half Board
- Ideal central location
- Bright & modern décor
- Laid-back bar area
- Excellent for families
You'll find the Micolau chalet hotel in the perfectly-formed resort of Arinsal. It's one of the oldest buildings in Arinsal, but you wouldn't know it from the funky décor. Local stone and solid wooden beams are accentuated by brightly coloured feature walls and contemporary furnishings to create a fun and relaxed vibe. The small bar (which doubles as the dining room) is decorated in the same kind of style.
- Nearest lift: 120m to Arinsal gondola
- Equipment hire shop: 120m at the top of the gondola
- Tuition meeting point: 120m at the top of the gondola
- Resort centre: You're in the centre
This is one of our cosiest chalet hotels, but at the Micolau, cosy doesn't mean small as each of the nine bedrooms is a nice size with plenty of storage for your luggage.
All rooms have more funky colours and comfy beds plus a flatscreen TV, free Wi-Fi, hairdryer and minisafe. There's also a full ensuite with over-bath shower and wc.
- Small bar area
- Breakfast and dining room
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Wine included with evening meals
- Ski/board room with boot storage. Communal and private ski lockers at the top of the gondola station are available to book in resort
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
- Your chalet hotel hosts live in
Breakfast is a fairly extensive affair with cooked and continental options every day. Your daily afternoon tea of freshly baked cakes and biscuits will be waiting for you when you come in from the slopes.
Evening meals are a three-course set-menu with regionally inspired dishes and served with complimentary wine, all followed by fresh coffee. We provide evening meals on six nights a week to leave you free to head out and explore the resort on one evening.
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email