Fantastic hotel, right on the slopes with amazing wellness facilities
- Half Board
- Luxury hotel 5* accommodation
- Good location
- Kids club on site, ideal for families
For the ultimate luxury accommodation in Bansko, look no further than the Grand Arena Kempinski Hotel. Bansko’s only ski-in, ski-out hotel enjoys the best location in resort - opposite the high speed cable car and a short walk from the centre. This high-quality hotel has luxurious rooms that are impressively decorated and the facilities at the hotel couldn’t be better too – including the state-of-the-art ski room, free kids’ club and shopping boutiques.
- ski-in, ski-out
- opposite the main gondola
- 15 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 5 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a cable TV, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, safe and bathrobes.
Deluxe Double Room (38m²) - sleeps 1-3 (max 2 adults and up to 1 child aged 11 years and under): Kingsize bed, single roll-out bed, private bath, shower, WC and balcony with views over the town.
Deluxe Twin Room (38m²) - sleeps 1-3 (max 2 adults and up to 1 child aged 11 years and under): Twin beds, single roll-out bed, private bath, shower, WC and balcony with views over the town.
Deluxe Double Room (38m²) - sleeps 1-3 (max 2 adults and up to 1 child aged 11 years and under): Kingsize bed, single roll-out bed, private bath, shower, WC with balcony and mountain view.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, request at time of booking.
- indoor pool and heated outdoor pools
- fitness room
- spa centre with Finnish and Bio saunas, and Hamman and Aroma steam baths
- extra charge for massage and treatments
- snow room
- Sushi Bar and Teppanyaki Grill
- Come Prima Mediterranean restaurant
- Gallery restaurant with themed buffets
- Bella Vista Lounge and Terrace
- Lobby Bar
- Piano Bar Sing Sing
- Vitamin Bar with healthy drinks and snacks
- 24 hour room service
- shopping area
- hair salon
- state-of-the-art ski room
- hotel-run kids' club (free for 2-12 years, 9am-6pm)
- extra charge for babysitting service
- pool table and darts
- free WiFi throughout
- lift to all floors
- 157 rooms
The Kempinski offers free supervised daycare for little ones aged between 3 and 12 years, offering them uninterrupted playtime and child-appropriate activities.
- Arts and crafts
- Kids sleigh tournament
- Imagination games
- Educational games
- Free play
- Open daily from 9am-6pm and on Fridays and Saturdays there is also evening childcare from 6-9pm
- A babysitting service is also available, for an extra charge
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- buffet evening meals taken in the Gallery restaurant
- other restaurants in the hotel are at an additional charge
- Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners included (not including drinks)
A rapidly expanding town, Bansko is 160km south of Bulgaria's capital, Sofia. Set at an altitude of 935m, it is dominated by Vihren, the highest mountain (2,915m) in the spectacular Pirin range, close to the Macedonian border.
The town lacks shopping facilities (there are no supermarkets at all,) but toiletries and confectionery can be bought in the larger hotels. Three museums record Bansko's place in Bulgaria's history and the 500-year old church is a prominent feature.
The ski pistes are located in two main ski - centres- CHALIN VALOG (1100-1600m) and SHILIGARNIKA (1700-2500m). They are approximately 10 kilometers above the town on the northern slopes of Pirin, and are easily accessible for approx. 25 minutes on the new Gondola lift which starts from Bansko. The region's pisted area is small, but there is an estimated 750km of skiable terrain if you venture off-piste which can be reached by lift, snowmobile or M18 Russian helicopter.
Choice of Restaurants
Lively Night Life
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email