Comfortable hotel offering 3* accommodation with a good reputation for food!
- Half Board
- Sauna & steam room
- 3 minutes' walk to the resort centre and nearest ski lift, 6 minutes to the Markbachjoch gondola
- Free WiFi in the bar and restaurant
· 3 minutes' walk to resort centre and nearest ski lift · 50m to the ski bus stop to Auffach for access to the full Ski Juwel area
All rooms have a flatscreen satellite TV and safe. Cots are available to hire, free of charge, upon request.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi in restaurant and bar · bar · non-smoking dining room · sauna and steam room · 28 bedrooms · lift
· hot and cold buffet breakfast ·
3-course evening meals with a choice of 2 main courses · salad buffet 3
times a week · Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Please note: The Pension Hannes does not cater for vegetarian or vegan diets.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Niederau skiing is probably best suited to beginners and early intermediates, with a highly regarded ski school, nice nursery slopes and gentle blues. There isn't really much for more advanced skiers apart from a bit of off-piste and a couple of black runs, although there is a good snow park down in Auffach (free ski bus)for those that are that way inclined.
Niederau ski resort
The resort itself is picturesque and charming. Accommodation is located close to the slopes and the après ski is good without being too hectic. The sedate and friendly atmosphere makes for a good choice for family ski holidays, as does the short transfer (45 mins to Innsbruck).