Good, affordable accommodation in a quiet location yet close to the village centre and ski area!
- Half Board
- Quiet central location, only 1 minute walk to main street and ski bus stop
- Traditional Austrian hotel which has been recently refurbished
- Sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation area
- Lounge and bar
· quiet central location · 1 minute's walk to the main street and ski bus stop
All rooms have a satellite TV, hairdryer and balcony. Single rooms are available on request.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
NB: Extra bed in some rooms can be a double sofa bed or proper double bed. Single occupancy available on request.
· extra charge for WiFi · lift to all floors · 18 bedrooms
Wine, dine and unwind
Spa, wellness and pools
· sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation area · extra charge for whirlpool and solarium
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email