5* luxury hotel with a fantastic reputation for food and extensive wellness facilities!
- Half Board
- Sauna & Turkish bath
- Hydro massage pool
- Delicious à la carte menu
- Free WiFi throughout
The Diana Parc luxury resort hotel is Arinsal’s flagship property with excellent spa facilities with saunas and hydro-massage pool and daily entry to the spa is included. The bedrooms all have superb facilities including a hydro-massage bath in the bathroom and free Wi-Fi.
- Excellent central location
- 2 minutes walk to the Arinsal gondola
The Diana Parc is separate from its sister hotel Princesa Parc but is inked by a glass corridor.
- All rooms and suites offer bath with shower, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, telephone, minibar and hairdryer.
- All rooms have hydromassage baths and bathrobes
- There is a selection of rooms available
- Double with Hydro-bath sleeps 2 with a double bed
- Hydro-bath Family Room sleeps 4 with a double bed, double sofa bed and hydro-bath
- Junior Suite sleeps 4 with a double, double sofa bed and jacuzzi
- Royal Suite sleeps 4 with a double and double sofa bed, 2 bathrooms with hydro-bath, and terrace
The Junior and Royal Suites have a large double bed, partitioned by a sliding door from the lounge with sofa bed.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
- Piano bar
- Bowling Bar
- Access to the fitness room
- 'Wellness Relax Centre' (access for adults over 13yrs, obligatory flip-flops must be worn)
- Hydro-therapy splash pool
- 60 and 90 degree saunas
- Steam room
- 2 Jacuzzis
- Ice fountain
- Hot Marble Caldarium
- Spa treatments (pay locally) including beauty treatments, facials, massages and relaxation treatments
- The spa is open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 9pm and Sunday 9am to 8pm. Children 3-11 years must always be accompanied by an adult and are welcome Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 2pm to 6pm and Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 1pm.
Offered on a half board basis, breakfast will include a selection of hot and cold options
including cereals, fruit, yogurts, freshly baked breads and pastries, fresh coffee and tea.
A freshly prepared evening meal is provided with a good selection of local and internationally inspired dishes.
The Diana Parc hotel has a separate restaurant from its sister Princesa Parc for breakfast and dinner. Breakfast is buffet style and in the evenings guests can use the buffet service in the Princesa Parc or the waiter service a la carte Louis XV restaurant in the Diana Parc.
Arinsal definitely attracts a younger crowd, who generally take advantage of cheap alcohol and a large selection of bars and clubs, many of which at the foot of the slopes.
It has an excellent ski school, those looking to learn will find Arinsal absolutely ideal. Forming part of the Vallnord ski area (about 60kms of pistes), there is access to other sectors, Arcalis and Pal. As a beginner, you’ll spend the first couple of days learning the basics on the lower parts of the Arinsal sector, while intermediates and progressing beginners can venture over to Pal in the next valley over, linked via cable car. There you’ll find a selection of wide, tree-lined runs to test your ski skills. Arcalis is accessed by a bus but worth it for the intermediates in the group.
Overall, Arinsal ideally suits beginners and intermediates and those looking for lively evenings. There is good childcare so families are welcome. As the lifts go up to nearly 2600m, the snow is reliable as well.
Lively Night Life
Torch Light Descents
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email