A cosy and warm chalet for 6. This is the perfect chalet for a family to enjoy on their own.
- Catered Chalet
- A short walk to the Telecentre lift
- Onsite hot tub & sauna
- Lounge area with TV
- Recently Renovated
As well as being a short 5-minute walk from the centre of resort, the chalet a short walk to the lifts, meaning your mornings are easy. The ski school and beginners slopes are at the top of the Telecentre lift, which is only a 3-minute walk away.
Chalet Nightingale has been recently renovated to create a beautiful chalet which blends the traditional Alpine wood panelling with light, airy and modern feel.
The Chalet welcomes 6 guests and is located next to the Chalet Woodpecker, and both chalet can be booked together. There are four parking spaces located in front of the chalet.
There is a beautiful wellness area at the lower ground flour with indoor hot tub and sauna (shared with chalet Woodpecker).
At the ground floor there is a ski room with heated boot driers.
On the first floor, there is a bright and open living and dining area. The kitchen is modern and fully equipped with: oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, Senseo coffee machine and coffee percolator. The large balcony gives you a beautiful view on the mountains. There are also two twin bedrooms each with an en-suite shower room. The last bedroom with two twin beds and space for an additional bed suitable for children under 11 years old. This room has a balcony, en-suite bathroom and WC.
Room 1 - Twin with ensuite shower room and WC.
Room 2 - Twin with ensuite shower room and WC
Room 3 - Twin with ensuite bathroom, WC and balcony.
- Ski in - ski out
- Wet suite with hot tub & sauna
- Television with UK Freeview
- Board games library
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Private underground parking
- Bed linen with beds made on arrival
- Towels and Bathrobes
- Mid stay cleaning with towel and linen change
- End of stay cleaning
- Welcome Basket
You have the choice between two options:
Contactless A La Carte Service: You order the food and the drinks you need from a comprehensive shopping list. You can also choose between select dishes prepared by a local Savoyard delicatessen. Orders are placed 3 days before your arrival and the food will be stocked at your arrival and re-stock mid-week if needed. The rates are competitive and it's the best option to control the budget without having to worry about the shopping at your arrival. Also, it allows you to eat cereals at 5pm if you fancy of an afternoon breakfast!
Contactless Catered Service: We supply and stock your fridge and cupboards behind the scenes. You will have 6 days of breakfasts, snacks and dinners.
- For breakfast you will have: fruit juices, eggs, yoghurts, bred, croissant and pain chocolat ready to cook in the oven, smoked salmon, coffee, tea, marmelades, etc.
- For snacks : biscuits, mini cakes, fruits.
- For dinner, you will enjoy starters to heat up, main dishes pre-prepared by expert chefs using local savoyard products (and one raclette evening) and dessert (fruit tarts, cakes, cheese platter and after dinner chocolates. Dinners are delivered throughout the week, two evenings at a time to ensure freshness and quality.
- Drinks are also included: Champagne the day of your arrival, beer, choice of red and white wine.
- Vegan, vegetarian, gluten free and lactose intolerant are also available on request.
The contactless catered service is the best option if you want to feel at home without worrying about the evening cooking. You can also enjoy your dishes at the time you want and in the order you wish.
Ski In Ski Out
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email