Gorgeous chalet in an excellent central location!
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 10 - 15
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Locker & Boot Warmers
- Free WiFi throughout
The Manoir is located in the very centre of town, just 200m from the piste.
Last year the chalet was stripped back and re-clad, retaining all its precious elements whilst layering in a sympathetic veneer of modern day essentials; walk-in showers, roll top baths, flat screen TVs and wifi at your pillow.
Room 1 - Twin/double with in room bath & en suite shower and WC
Room 2 - Twin/double with en suite bath, shower and WC. With Bunk beds (charged at half the adult price)
Room 3 - Twin/double with en suite shower and WC. Extra single bed.
Room 4 - Twin/double with en suite shower and WC
Room 5 - Twin/double with en suite shower and WC. With Bunk beds (charged at half the adult price)
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner
Morzine is part of the massive Porte du Soleil ski area. It really does offer something for everyone, particularly for boarders, who can also head to Avoriaz where they'll find a series of snowparks and a giant "ecological park" (loads of natural modules set off-piste between the trees)called the Stash. Beginners will appreciate some of the gentle local runs, which help on those first tentative days.
Morzine ski resort
Before becomming a ski resort, beautiful Morzine was originally a town in itself. This means that there is more to do than in your average purpose-built resort, with a decent selection of shops and more non-skiing activities than you will need in a week. Accommodation is varied in terms of size, age and price.