La Siesta is a beautiful chalet apartment that sleeps up to 16 people, or that can be split into two separate apartments sleeping 4 and 12 – perfect for large groups or two families.
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 16
- South facing balcony
- Town centre - 8 minute walk / 4 minute drive
- Minibus and driver service available from 8am to midnight
- TV and DVD player
Siesta Four has one twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and one double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, as well as a further sitting room with fabulous views. La Siesta 12 has a spectacular open plan living area that takes up the whole of the first floor. There is a large sitting area, with an open fire and fabulous south facing balcony and views. There is a large dining table to seat all guests in comfort. The fabulous double height ceilings enhance the feeling of spaciousness.On the ground floor are two double bedrooms and a twin bedroom, all with ensuite bathrooms. There is also one large bunk room, which has two sets of bunk beds and enjoys a West facing balcony, and its own shower room.
Your chef and host will be on hand to provide everything you may need, including a champagne reception, gourmet dinners and fabulous wines. Our concierge service is also available to arrange any extras you may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare. See what’s included in La Siesta below.
- A chef and a host in your chalet
- Canapés served on six evenings
- Champagne reception on your first evening
- Gourmet four-course dinner on six nights
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Upgrade list of wines available on request (advance ordering required)
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Complimentary 50ml White Company bath products
Verbier is credited as being one of the best resorts for advanced skiers, off-piste and après ski. This is not without due reason, as Verbier's breathtaking scenery invites ski holiday makers to enjoy unlimited off-piste and great black runs. There is also a small snowpark with access to bigger and better ones in nearby resorts. Access to 400km of varied pistes, excellent sun and snow records and some year round skiing on the Mont Fort glacier also means that Verbier appeals to most levels of skier.
Verbier ski resort
A high-end resort in every sense of the word, Verbier will keep you entertained for as long as your wallet can take it! Although you can find budget accommodation in Verbier, to truly enjoy this world-class resort you're going to need to loosen the purse strings.
With phenomenal apres ski, great late-night entertainment and huge variety in eating, drinking, retail and wellness, Verbier is one place where boredom is not an option...