- Self Catering
- Sleeps 10
- 200m to slopes
- 300m to shops
- Traditional chalet
- Great views
- Family friendly
- Situated in a quiet area, walknig distance from the resort centre
The Chalet de la Tania is located in a wooded hamlet within 10 minutes of the resort centre with it's shops, bars and restaurants. (Price based on Self catered. Please call for catered prices.)
Whole chalet bookings only.
• Spacious and picturesque.
• Situated quiet area within walking distance of the ski slopes and resort centre.
• Rooms are either ensuite or shared facilties.
• Fireplace/wood burning stove
• Ski & boot storage facilities
• 4 x twin/double rooms
• 1 x room with bunk beds
• Bath, shower and seperate WC facilities are shared.
• Lounge with fireplace/wood burning stove
• Open plan dining area and kitchen
About La Tania
La Tania skiing
Part of the world renowned Three Valleys, La Tania has direct access to both Méribel and Courchevel, and all the benefits of the Three Valleys ski area. Needless to say then that all levels and tastes are catered for when it comes to skiing La Tania. With the 600+km Three Valleys on the doorstep, all of the runs down into La Tania are north-facing and tree lined. They hold onto the snow for longer than plenty of higher altitude resorts that face south and in bad weather, the trees give shelter and help with visibility.
La Tania ski resort
Built for the 1992 Albertville Olympics, La Tania has developed over the years into a standalone resort in its own right. The original part of La Tania comprises apartments and a couple of big hotels centered around the main lifts, shops and restaurants. Above the centre lies the delightful chalet village with many delightfully set wooden buildings amongst the trees, with pistes running on both sides. There's no such thing as a bad location in La Tania. Nightlife is laid back and fun, with a couple of lively apres ski bars and late opening too.