Popular chalet in an enviable location being close to both the lifts & resort centre!
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 8 - 12
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Ski Room & Boot Warmers
- WiFi in All Rooms
A completely unique position on the Morzine ‘strip’ and 50 metres from the Pleney lift and piste.
Chalet LayoutOpen plan living and dining area which opens on to the terrace where you will find the hot tub.
Room 1 - Twin/Double with en suite bathroom (bath and separate shower) and separate WC. Balcony (access to hot tub). Space for cot.
Room 2 - Twin/Double with en suite shower and separate WC. Bunk beds. Space for cot.
Room 3 - Twin/Double with bunk beds, en suite bathroom (bath and separate shower) and separate WC.
Room 4 - Twin/Double with en suite shower and separate WC.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner
Morzine is part of the massive Porte du Soleil ski area. It really does offer something for everyone, particularly for boarders, who can also head to Avoriaz where they'll find a series of snowparks and a giant "ecological park" (loads of natural modules set off-piste between the trees)called the Stash. Beginners will appreciate some of the gentle local runs, which help on those first tentative days.
Morzine ski resort
Before becomming a ski resort, beautiful Morzine was originally a town in itself. This means that there is more to do than in your average purpose-built resort, with a decent selection of shops and more non-skiing activities than you will need in a week. Accommodation is varied in terms of size, age and price.