Popular chalet sleeping 8-10, ideal for families or groups of friends
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 8 - 10
- High quality chalets
- Comfortable lounge area with log burning stove
- Ski storage room
- Wi-fi Available
Set in Le Fornet, one of Val d’Isère’s most picturesque accommodation areas, this charming chalet is only 4 minutes’ walk from the main Le Fornet cable car and from the shuttle-bus stop. This chalet shares an entrance hall with Chalet Bonnevie and can be combined to sleep 15/18 persons if one party books both chalets together. Set over three levels, the chalet is comfortable and attractive, featuring a good-sized living-room with log burner and comfy sofas.
- Located in Le Fornet, four minutes walk from the main cable car in Le Fornet
- 50m to the nearest bus stop
- 400m to the ski lifts
- Nearest Lift: Le Fornet télépherique
Chalet LayoutGround Floor
- Entrance, ski store and heated boot rack in garage
- Room 1 - Double with shower and separate wc opposite
- Room 2 - Twin with shower/wc
- Lounge/dining area with comfy seating, log burner, CD player, TV/DVD and balcony
- Room 3 - Twin/triple with bath/shower/wc. Please note that the 3rd bed is on a raised platform, accessed by a steep ladder and not suitable for children under 12 years old
- Room 4 - Twin/triple with shower/wc and balcony. Please note that the 3rd bed is on a raised platform, accessed by a steep ladder and not suitable for children under 12 years old
- Additional Information - supplements applicable for en-suite facilities, additional beds in rooms 3 & 4
- High quality chalet apartments
- All bedrooms with private facilities
- Comfortable lounge and dining area with log burning stove and TV/DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Ski equipment storage room
Offered on a catered chalet basis, your holiday will include a cooked and continental breakfast, afternoon tea/coffee and cakes, and a 3 course dinner including Prosecco apéritif and a choice of complimentary, quality wines followed by coffee
Good for Groups
About Val d'Isère
Val d'Isère skiing
Val d'Isère is justifiably ranked up there with the best resorts in the world. Lift linked with Tignes, the Val d'Isere & Tignes Ski Area (formerly the Espace Killy) has 300km of varied pistes to please everyone from beginners to pros. A choice of two glaciers, extensive pisted runs for all abilities including tree lined pistes and one of the most modern, efficient lift systems in the world make Val d'Isere a top 5 choice for absolutely everyone! Experts will love the "Face de Bellevarde" piste that looms over the town beneath the Olympic gondola. A permanent fixture on the World Cup calendar, it never gets any easier but the feeling of conquering it is hard to beat!
Val d'Isère ski resort
Val d'Isère has not only world class skiing but also boasts some world class après ski, and charming village centre and fantastic facilities.
The original Folie Douce at the top of the Daille gondola is probably the most famous of Val d'Isère's après haunts but is far from the only one. Cocorico's raucous live music at the foot of the slopes takes things to another level entirely. For those after a more chilled vibe, Banana Bar offers this within easy reach too. For a late night there's extensive choice, the Petit Danois pub in the heart of the village spills out around 1am, with Dicks Tea Bar around the corner to keep you going almost until first lifts!
Val d'Isère' isn't just for party animals, the resort has plenty of high end choices for the more refined taste, plus families are very well catered for. Michelin starred dining can be found, plus extensive facilities. The huge leisure centre was completed in recent years and offers a fantastic off-slope experience!
In summary, Val d'Isère could top the charts - in our view it's the single best ski resort anywhere in the Alps, with something for absolutely everyone.
Choice of Restaurants
Easy Slope Access
Good For Snowboarding
Good for Apres Ski
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Ski In Ski Out
Off-Piste: Very good
Torch Light Descents
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email