Brilliant location - Very high quality of service
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 8
- 300m to slopes
- Right in the heart of this exclusive resort
- Steam Room
- Snooker table
- Bose sound system
The spacious communal area leads onto a wrap-around balcony with panoramic views over the mountains and valley. This makes for a great space to socialize or relax, whilst enjoying the multi-media Bose sound system throughout the apartment, and a roaring log fire.
In addition to the fabulous interior, Baroque is located in an ideal part of town, a mere stone's throw from Place Centrale, and within walking distance from Medran ski lift. All that Verbier has to offer is right on your doorstep.Baroque is part of the Premier Collection, however there is the option to upgrade to the full Champagne Service.
Your chef and host will be on hand to provide everything you may need, including a champagne reception, gourmet dinners and fabulous wines. Our concierge service is also available to arrange any extras you may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare. See what’s included for the Baroque Pent House below.
- A chef and a host in your chalet
- Canapés served on six evenings
- Champagne reception on your first evening
- Gourmet four-course dinner on six nights
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Upgrade list of wines available on request (advance ordering required)
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Complimentary 50ml White Company bath products
The master double sits at the front of the top floor, with large windows looking out over Verbier. The bathroom that serves the master also has a steam room. The other double room has its own en-suite bathroom.
There are a further two twin bedrooms, one split over two floors, which share a shower room.
The generously proportioned living and dining area has large windows and
glass doors that stretch across the room, affording the spectacular
views of the mountainous panorama you would expect from a penthouse.
- Ski and boot storage
- Steam room
- Snooker table
- Medran lift station - 5 minute walk
- Town Centre - 2 minute walk
- Garage parking
- South facing balcony and terrace
- Wireless broadband internet
- Flatscreen TV and DVD player
- Multi-media Bose sound system in various rooms
- Open log fire
Verbier is credited as being one of the best resorts for advanced skiers, off-piste and après ski. This is not without due reason, as Verbier's breathtaking scenery invites ski holiday makers to enjoy unlimited off-piste and great black runs. There is also a small snowpark with access to bigger and better ones in nearby resorts. Access to 400km of varied pistes, excellent sun and snow records and some year round skiing on the Mont Fort glacier also means that Verbier appeals to most levels of skier.
Verbier ski resort
A high-end resort in every sense of the word, Verbier will keep you entertained for as long as your wallet can take it! Although you can find budget accommodation in Verbier, to truly enjoy this world-class resort you're going to need to loosen the purse strings.
With phenomenal apres ski, great late-night entertainment and huge variety in eating, drinking, retail and wellness, Verbier is one place where boredom is not an option...