Prices are based on 6 sharing. Superb ski-in location near to the Tovets chairlift
- Self Catering
- Possibility to ski out
- In traditional Courchevel 1550
The town centre and Tovets chair are a short walk and the accommodation operates a complimentary shuttle service to the centre for added convenience at peak ski times. Intermediate skiers can ski out of the apartments.
• A living area with sofa bed, dining table and chairs for maximum occupancy
• A separate bathroom and WC
• Kitchenette with: 2 hot plates, microwave, coffee machine, fridge and dishwasher
• A balcony or terrace
• Bed Linen
• Bus shuttles to and from town centre
(AP6) Apartment for up to 6 people with 1 separate bedroom: 30 m²
• Entrance hall with of bunk beds and sliding door to separate from the living room
• Living area with single sofa bed and single pull-out bed
• 1 twin bedroom
Please note that prices are based on a minimum of 4 sharing.
About Courchevel 1550
Courchevel 1550 sits directly below 1850 but can feel like a world away. A quiet village, but with excellent piste access, Courchevel 1550 is an excellent base for those less fussed by extensive nightlife and more interested in direct access into the vast Three Valleys ski area. It even works if you fancy trying Courchevel 1850's legendary atmosphere without blowing the entire budget on accommodation alone. Gondola access is possible until the early evenings and buses down run until the early hours. Courchevel 1550 now also plays host to Aquamotion, billed as the "Largest European Water Park in the Mountains".
Make no mistake, this is not the same as staying in 1850 or even 1650, but it's becoming increasingly fashionable and you get a lot more for your money here.