Quality 4* hotel in an exzcellent location with top facilities and reputable restaurant!
- Half Board
- Central location in pedestrian zone
- Indoor pool with great views over the Kitzbüheler Horn mountain
- 5 minutes walk to Hahnenkamm gondola
- Ski bus stop outside
In a prime position on Kitzbühel's picturesque main street, Frau Brunner
and her staff offer high standards of accommodation, excellent leisure
facilities and a charming and welcoming atmosphere in this well
· central location · 5 minutes' walk to Hahnenkamm gondola · ski bus stop outside
All rooms have free WiFi, hairdryer, safe and cable TV.
Twin room - 30m² - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Superior twin room - 40m² - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Twin eaves room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Junior suite - 45-50m² - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, living area with double sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Single room - 18m² - sleeps 1: single bed, private shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire for €56 per week. Please request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with hotelier and prices are subject to change.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi · lounge · café and restaurant with bar area · indoor pool with great views over the Kitzbüheler Horn mountain · spa area with sauna, steam room, fitness room and relaxation area · extra charge for spa beauty treatments, solarium and massage · 80 bedrooms · lift to 4th floor
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly starter and dessert buffets · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Every keen skier has heard of Kitzbuhel and its famous Hahnenkamm downhill run. It has its own 158km of runs, but nearly 700km if you include all the associated 'Kitzbuheler Alpen' resorts. The resort also offers a huge range of attractions - lots of cross-country, reasonable boarder facilities (but lots of draglifts), great intermediate and expert skiing, plenty of off-piste including challenging moguls for better skiers, a wide variety of terrain and slopes, great nightlife, accommodation for all budgets, excellent restaurants on and off the snow, short transfers and attractive buildings.The wide open nursery slopes at the bottom of the Hahnenkamm gondola provide the perfect introduction to skiing. Intermediates are well catered for with an efficient lift system and free ski bus service enabling them to experience the wooded runs of the Ehrenbachhöhe and exhilarating descents of the Kitzbüheler Horn and the Bärenbachkogel at Jochbergto name but a few. Whereas, advanced skiers will want to tst their skills on the 'Hahnenkamm Streif', thought to be one of the most testing of all the international racing pistes.
Overall, it's worth checking the location of your accommodation as some can be away from the lifts but Kitzbuhel offers plenty of magic with plenty to keep you occupied both on and off the slopes.