One of the best known and loved hotels in Saalbach. Great location, excellent facilities and a friendly welcome!
- Half Board
- 200m to slopes
- Superb central location, 2 minutes walk to the ski slopes
- Indoor swimming pool with underwater sound system
- Sauna, steam room, whirlpool and relaxation area
- 3 bars including lively après ski bar and 'Kings' nightclub
- superb central location
- 2 minutes' walk to the ski slopes and Schattberg gondola
All rooms are non-smoking and have a flatscreen cable TV, hairdryer, minibar, free WiFi and safe.
Small double room - sleeps 2: small double bed (140cm wide), private shower and WC.
Standard twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Standard triple room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds and extra single sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Standard family room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds and extra double sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Single room - sleeps 1: single bed, private shower and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Triple room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds and extra single sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
The Berger's annexe is located 20m from the main hotel. All meals and facilities are located in the main hotel. Please note that as these rooms are located in a separate annexe building they are of 3-star standard.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi
- comfortable lounge
- three bars including a lively après ski bar and an underground table-dancing club
- indoor pool with integrated massage seat and underwater sound system
- sauna, steam room and relaxation area
- extra charge for massages and spa beauty treatments
- 10% discount on beauty, massage and spa treatments
- 60 rooms
- lift to all floors (main building only)
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course with daily salad and starter buffets
- weekly gala dinner and farmers' buffet
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Saalbach-Hinterglemm has top après-ski and nightlife, although it can get rather rowdy with hordes of young Dutch, Brits, Scandinavians and Germans flooding the villages' bars and clubs. Saalbach and Hinterglemm are 4km apart, with the former being the more attractive and traditional, as well as being traffic-free. Both offer slope-side accommodation, while the cuisine tends to be largely local. Mountain restaurants are varied and enjoyable and, because there is plenty of sun, they tend to attract the 'tan merchants' en masse. As for other things to do besides skiing, there are usually weekly competitions and ski/boarding demonstrations to watch, but beyond that not much. Unless you like bars and clubs…
Overall, Saalbach-Hinterglemm is a top Austrian destination that has good skiing, a traditional village and fun après-ski.