Luxurious hotel in an enviable ski in/ski out location - a real gem!
- Half Board
- Ski in/ski hotel right to the piste in Courchevel 1650
- Beautifully renovated
- Spa area with sauna, fitness room and masseur
- Comfortable lounge and bar and a great sunny terrace
This charming hotel is located at the foot of the pistes in Courchevel 1650 and has recently been awarded its 4th star. The new owners renovated the hotel from top to toe and added some penthouse suites. It has a comfortable lounge, bar and sunny terrace right at the foot of the nursery slopes.
Flexible Packages Available
Right at the foot of the slopes in 1650, the main lifts are about 5 minutes walk or schuss away. There is a drag lift virtually outside the front door. The centre of the village is a few minutes stroll.
All bedrooms have a flatscreen TV, hairdryer and safe.
Twin or Double Room - sleeps 1-2: Valley-facing room with twin or double beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Twin or Double Room - sleeps 1-2: Twin or double beds, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony overlooking the piste.
Twin or Double Room - sleeps 3-4 (max 3 adults): Twin or double beds, bunk beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
· wellness area with hammam and sauna · fitness room · extra charge for massage · newly renovated bar and lounge area with open fireplace · outdoor Fire and Ice bar located on the slopes of Courchevel 1650 · WiFi · 38 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals at the Cucina Angelina restaurant, with meals designed by Michelin starred chef, Angela Hartnett · optional upgrade to full board at a supplement - includes 3-course à la carte lunches on the hotel's sun terrace
About Courchevel 1650
Courchevel on a realistic budget, without compromising on nightlife, atmosphere and quality of accommodation? Look no further than 1650. Just a few minutes away from Courchevel 1850, but far more down-to-earth, friendly and within reach of the average skier. Courchevel 1650 has a vast selection of chalets, some high-end hotels and some for those on a lower budget. It also has bars and restaurants with relatively reasonable prices and, if you really must, a bus service to 1850 that takes 7-10 minutes and runs until late. The atmosphere is more laid-back, with a lot of seasonnaires making this their base.
Courchevel 1650 also has a great little ski area that rarely gets visited by people staying elsewhere in the Three Valleys. The result is that the slopes are far less crowded, even at peak times and there's a good selection of runs to suit all. It's not as quick to get to Meribel and Val Thorens compared to 1850, but just make the journey part of the fun!