Four star service at three star prices!!
- Half Board
- Central Location
- Plenty of amenities within the hotel "village"
- Great for groups and families
The 3 star Landhaus annexe is about 50 metres away and is a great way of experiencing one of Mayrhofen’s best hotels for less. You'll even eat all your meals in the main hotel!
The Neuhaus complex has all you might need while away - right on your doorstep. There's the popular après 'Movie Bar', the Village gymnasium and an indoor pool with saunas. If you’re skiing with the kids too, there’s a play area, games room and Austrian skittle alley. For serious 'me time' off the slopes they you may want to splash out at the Kamillendörfl - spoil yourself in this modern luxury spa - with loads of saunas, steam rooms, relaxation areas and a wealth of massages and treatments to choose from.
· Central location · 1 minute walk to ski bus stop · 8-10 minutes walk to Penken gondola which takes you up to the main ski area
For 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Triple and quad rooms sleeping max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children are also available. Triple and quad rooms consist of an Austrian twin and sofa bed. Single rooms are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have cable TV and hairdryer.
· All facilities located in the main Hotel Neuhaus · Indoor swimming pool, sauna and whirlpool · Extra charge for massage, solarium and 'Kamillen-dörfl' spa area including 5 further saunas and steam room · Comfortable lounge and bar · 'Movie Bar'- popular après ski meeting place · Occasional live music · Weekly activity programme (Mon-Fri) · Children's playroom with toys · Extra charge for games room with pool table and bowling · Extra charge for internet terminal · 25 bedrooms · lift to all floors
· Buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with a choice of main course · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Mayrhofen skiing and boarding
Mayrhofen is the largest of the resorts covered by the 'Zillertal Superski' pass, with 101km of runs locally, and 227km when you include the Hintertux Glacier. There are two distinct ski areas connected to the town itself. The Ahorn mountain is the smaller of the two and caters very well to beginners and early intermediates, the perfect place to learn and improve in your own space. The resort has invested tens of millions in the infrastructure recently, including the replacement of the Pekenbahn. This has meant access to the extensive Penken slopes is quicker and much more comfortable. No more long queues firts thing in the morning! Skiing on the Penken has something for everyone, including Harakiri, Austria's steepest piste!
Further afield, you can travel along the valley to Hintertux and experience the glacier skiing, incuded on the area lift pass. With a year round snow guarantee, this tops off Mayrhofen as one of Austria's top 5 ski destinations.
Mayrhofen ski resort
As a fully fledged town, rather than a seasonal resort, Mayrhofen is large, vibrant and has the kind of extensive facilities that some smaller Austrian destinations can't match. A huge public leisure centre and excellent sports facilities, as well as a cahrming pedestrianised town centre with extensive shopping, eating and drinking options. All combined with excellent transport links and a Tirolean atmosphere that's hard to beat in winter! You're only an hour from Innsbruck which not only makes for a hassle free transfer, but also opens up day trip possibilities - direct trains depart from the station every hour at peak times.
It's easy to see why Mayrhofen is so highly rated, and attracts so many visitors year after year. A must-do for any serious skier.