Ideal for those looking for a touch of pampering in the most convenient ski in / ski out setting.
- Half Board
- 5m to slopes
- 20m to shops
- Ski in / Ski out
- Gym & sauna
- Small indoor pool
- Family friendly
There is an extensive lounge area built up on differing levels with a large open fire place. Just past the reception desk you will find an inviting bar. Situated on the lower level you will find the restaurant. Here too is a video arcade games area & pool table. Within the hotel complex there is a gym, sauna, a small heated pool and solarium.
RoomsSingle Room - Ensuite bath, shower & WC
Double Room - Ensuite bath, shower & WC
Twin Room - Ensuite bath, shower & WC
Triple Room - 1 double & single bed with ensuite bath, shower & WC
Triple Room - 3 single beds with ensuite bath, shower & WC
• 71 rooms with direct access to the pistes, in centre of resort
• Hotel facilities offer a lounge with bar and fireplace, sunny terrace, games room with billiards and electronic games.
• Fitness centre with small indoor pool,(equipped with jet stream), sauna, weights room (massages and sun beds available at extra charge, payable locally).
• Seminar room with WIFI access, internet access payable locally.
• Covered and outdoor parking (payable locally).
• Half board with buffet breakfast + 4 course evening meal including wine.
About La Tania
La Tania skiing
Part of the world renowned Three Valleys, La Tania has direct access to both Méribel and Courchevel, and all the benefits of the Three Valleys ski area. Needless to say then that all levels and tastes are catered for when it comes to skiing La Tania. With the 600+km Three Valleys on the doorstep, all of the runs down into La Tania are north-facing and tree lined. They hold onto the snow for longer than plenty of higher altitude resorts that face south and in bad weather, the trees give shelter and help with visibility.
La Tania ski resort
Built for the 1992 Albertville Olympics, La Tania has developed over the years into a standalone resort in its own right. The original part of La Tania comprises apartments and a couple of big hotels centered around the main lifts, shops and restaurants. Above the centre lies the delightful chalet village with many delightfully set wooden buildings amongst the trees, with pistes running on both sides. There's no such thing as a bad location in La Tania. Nightlife is laid back and fun, with a couple of lively apres ski bars and late opening too.