Family-run & well known for its friendly atmosphere
- Bed and Breakfast
- Just 200m from the village centre
- Free regular ski bus from the front door
- Popular après-ski
The family-run Mödlinger is well known for its friendly atmosphere and
good service. It has been welcoming our guests for many years and
the hotel has a lovely lounge area and bar in which to relax. Situated only 15 minutes' walk to the Hochsöll gondola or 4 minutes' walk to the resort centre making it ideal to explore Soll's finest attractions.
· 4 minutes walk to resort centre · 15 minutes walk to the Hochsöll gondola · 10 minutes walk to nursery slopes and ski school meeting place · ski bus stops outside hotel
All rooms have a satellite TV, safe and hairdryer.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi in lobby · large lounge with open fire place · bar · Stube · Tyrolean-style dining room · sauna · lift to all floors
· welcome drink · buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad and cheese buffet · weekly candlelit fondue with complimentary house wine · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Close To Slopes
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email