Traditional hotel, close to the central gondola with wellness facilities to enjoy when you're in need of relaxation!
- Half Board
- Cosy lounge & bar
- Leisure suite with sauna
- Ski room
- Wi-Fi Available
This friendly family-run hotel, close to the main gondola, is an enchanting mix of traditional Val Gardena style and modern facilities. The Linder is a perfect place to base yourself if you like to relax and feel looked after thanks to its lovely staff. The Linder's winning combination of modern comfort, central location and breaktaking views of the Dolomites, will turn your stay into a unique experience.
Alternative Packages Available
Situated just 1 minute walk (100m) from the central Ciampinoi gondola.
- All rooms have bath or shower, balcony, TV, telephone, radio, hairdryer and safe.
- Single rooms are available at a supplement.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Cosy lounge and bar
- Leisure suite with sauna (Free)
- Solarium (pay locally)
- Free use of the pool, sauna, steam room and whirlpool at the Hotel Nives, 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Lounge area
- Car parking - outdoor
- Non-smoking hotel
- Ski room
- Great buffet breakfast and excellent 4 course evening meal with choices and salad buffet.
- Weekly Tyrolean gala dinner.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
- Distance to nearest restaurant serving dinner outside of property:
La Bula - 400m
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
- Lunch service:
- Dinner service:
Waiter service and buffet
About Selva Gardena
Selva Gardena skiing
Selva is near enough joined to neighbouring Santa Cristina, together making up the largest resort on the Sella Ronda circuit with 175km of runs. It's a big domain with a highly efficient lift system, 120km of snowmaking coverage, great scenery and generally good value. Once on the slopes, intermediates will be in their element Experts might be best heading to Arabba for decent challenges, but beginners should find enough to play with. The downside, however, is that long lift journeys are required to get at the very best Sella Ronda slopes.
Selva Gardena ski resort
The resort itself is quite sprawling and there can be quite a lot of traffic. However, Selva boasts a wide range of accommodation, good après-ski and great restaurants both on and off the mountain.