Exceptional 5 star hotel with all you could wish for to ensure a memorable holiday!
- Half Board
- Excellent ski in/ski out location
- Luxurious furnishings & facilities
- Extensive wellness area
- ski-in, ski-out onto the Plein Sud piste
- 5-minute walk or short shuttle bus ride to the resort centre
- 10-minute walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, safe, hairdryer and free WiFi.
Junior Suite - 40m² -sleeps 1-3: Living area, alcove with double bed, single bedroom, two bathrooms with bath or shower, two WC's and a balcony.
Family Suite - 45m² - sleeps 1-4: Living area, double bedroom, twin bedroom, two bathrooms with bath or shower, two WC's and a balcony. South facing.
NB: Rooms may be duplex or with a mezzanine level.
- indoor pool
- wellness facilities - sauna, fitness room, relaxation centre
- extra charge for massage and beauty treatments
- lounge bar
- ski shop
- private parking (available at a supplement)
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 2-course set menu evening meal (drinks are not included, one option for each course)
- Christmas and New Year gala meals can be booked and paid for locally
About Val Thorens
Val Thorens skiing
At 2300m, Val Thorens is the highest ski resort in Europe, meaning the resort has a great snow record. Put simply, if there's no snow in Val Thorens then there's no snow anywhere! Forming part of the 600km Three Valleys ski domain, Val Thorens' extended skiing is excellent, with intermediates being particularly spoilt for choice. Advanced skiers also have plenty to play on with big moguls and access to the Maurienne Valley for off-piste adventures. In addition there's an excellent Snowpark to keep freestylers busy. Beginners too can enjoy Val Thorens with several gentle greens and easy blues scattered around the resort. There is no better all-around ski area anywhere in Europe, possibly the World.
Val Thorens ski resort
As the resort is traffic-free and purpose-built, most accommodation options offer ski-in-ski-out accessibility. As well as being Europe's highest resort and part of the biggest linked ski area, Val Thorens has gained a reputation in recent years as a lively apres ski destination. The arrival of the raucous Folie Douce and the slightly more chilled Bar 360 mean that your apres ski party begins on the slopes in mid-afternoon. Back in resort you've got a choice of several bustling pubs, including Europe's highest in the Frog and Roastbeef. If you're still thirsty for more then the Alps' biggest underground nightclub, Malaysia, stays open almost until first lifts in the morning!
It's not all partying though. Val Thorens has developed many facilties over the years, including an indoor leisure centre with pool, extensive shopping, ice-driving, the list goes on!