Stylish hotel close to both the resort centre & lifts
- Half Board
- Lounge & bar
- Dining room with panoramic views
- Wellness centre
- Wi-Fi Available
An iconic landmark of Sauze, the La Torre is a striking hotel with an art deco theme running throughout. Situated just 500m from the Clotes lift (shuttle service provided) and a short stroll to the resort centre. The hotel was specially designed to be light and spacious and to take advantage of the spectacular views down the valley and of the surrounding mountains.
Alternative Packages Available
- 5 minutes’ walk (500m) to the Clotes chairlift and just a short walk to the centre of the resort.
- The hotel also operates minibus service, on request, to the lifts and the local ski bus stops just outside
- All rooms are spacious, light and airy with views of the valley or mountains and have bath and shower, TV, telephone, safe and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Breakfast and dining room with panoramic views
- Outdoor terrace overlooking the mountains
- Wellness centre (pay locally, minimum age 14yrs) with large whirlpool with hydromassage, steam room, sauna, fitness rooms, relaxation areas and beauty treatments.
- Turkish bath
- Lounge area
- Disco or nightclub
- Fitness room
- Extensive buffet breakfast with hot option
- Buffet-style evening meal includes salad and dessert buffet.
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
- Lunch service:
- Dinner service:
About Sauze d'Oulx
Sauze d'Oulx skiing
As one of the major resorts on the Milky Way ski area, Sauze d'Oulx offers direct access to the biggest fully linked ski area in Italy, with 400km of pistes. An intermediate's paradise, the area also caters to beginners and advanced skiers, though with perhaps a little less choice. Tree-lined runs around the village are perfect if the weather sets in, and there's also a good amount of higher, snow-sure pistes. An expedition to Sestriere, Sansicario, Claviere and as far as Montgenevre in France is possible on the Milky Way ski pass.
As rough guide, an intermediate would be doing very well to ski 40km daily so the ski area will keep most entertained for at least a week, with enough left over for a return visit next time!
Sauze d'Oulx ski resort
The resort has an attractive, traffic free centre with cobbled streets and traditional old buildings. Further out, things are more functional but choosing a base here means you can avoid the late night noise from the still extensive nightlife scene. Yes, Sauze is still one of the Alps' premier destinations for partygoers and if you like wild apres and nightlife then Sauze will suit you!
A good choice of restaurants with some high quality choices if you're pointed in the right direction by your rep, and if the wild partying isn't your thing then a more relaxed night is still possible here. A great all-rounder that has something for everyone.