Classic hotel offering cosy accommodation with excellent wellness facilities
- Half Board
- In a quiet spot just 4 minutes' walk to Kitzbühel's market square
- Enjoy a relaxed drink in the hotel's large bar by the open fireplace
- Wellness area with indoor pool & sauna area
- Kitz Spa offering a range of beauty treatments & massages
Classic Tyrolean style is lovingly fused with modern luxury design at the Hotel Kitzhof. Just a 10-minute walk to the Hahnemkann gondola, the Kitzhof is in a quiet spot, offering superb views. Meals are usually taken in the Weissen Hirsch restaurant. However, you could always explore the delights of the Kitzhof's vinothek, two stuberls or 'mountain' hut as well.
- 4 minutes' walk to centre of Kitzbühel
- 2 minutes' walk to ski bus stop
- 10 minutes' walk to Hahnemkamm gondola
- free morning shuttle to Fleckalm gondola station on request - subject to availability
- 20 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
Twin Room (25m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single folding bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Superior Twin Room (30m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath and shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi
- weekly entertainment programme
- bar with open fireplace and lounge
- Kitz Spa and wellness area with indoor pool, sauna and steam room
- free water and fruit in the spa
- extra charge for spa beauty treatments and massage
- fitness room
- children's playroom with toys
- 168 bedrooms
- lift to all floors
- hot and cold breakfast buffet
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course or themed buffet evenings
- free soft drinks from the minibar
- Christmas Eve gala dinner included
- Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Every keen skier has heard of Kitzbuhel and its famous Hahnenkamm downhill run. It has its own 158km of runs, but nearly 700km if you include all the associated 'Kitzbuheler Alpen' resorts. The resort also offers a huge range of attractions - lots of cross-country, reasonable boarder facilities (but lots of draglifts), great intermediate and expert skiing, plenty of off-piste including challenging moguls for better skiers, a wide variety of terrain and slopes, great nightlife, accommodation for all budgets, excellent restaurants on and off the snow, short transfers and attractive buildings.The wide open nursery slopes at the bottom of the Hahnenkamm gondola provide the perfect introduction to skiing. Intermediates are well catered for with an efficient lift system and free ski bus service enabling them to experience the wooded runs of the Ehrenbachhöhe and exhilarating descents of the Kitzbüheler Horn and the Bärenbachkogel at Jochbergto name but a few. Whereas, advanced skiers will want to tst their skills on the 'Hahnenkamm Streif', thought to be one of the most testing of all the international racing pistes.
Overall, it's worth checking the location of your accommodation as some can be away from the lifts but Kitzbuhel offers plenty of magic with plenty to keep you occupied both on and off the slopes.