Quality 4* hotel offering excellent accommodation in a good location
- Half Board
- Ski-in, 1 minute walk to the Hahnenkamm gondola
- Stylish hotel with a modern interior and fantastic two-storey spa area
- Indoor pool with panoramic views
- Comfortable bar and lounge with open fireplace
· ski-in (conditions permitting) · 1 minute's walk to Hahnenkamm gondola · 5 minutes' walk to the village centre
All rooms have a cable TV, free internet access, hairdryer, safe and bathrobes.
Twin Room - 23m² - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Twin Room - 23m² - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Superior Twin Room - 30-35m² - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Junior Suite - 32-38m² - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Cots are available free of charge on request.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· WiFi · 73 bedrooms · lift to all floors
Wine, dine and unwind
· comfortable bar and lounge with open fireplace
Spa, wellness and pools
· indoor pool with panoramic views · split level wellness area with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation area · extra charge for massage and beauty treatments
For the family
· children's playroom with toys
· fitness room
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · daily afternoon snack in lobby (4-5pm) · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · regular specialty buffets · New Year's Eve gala dinner included (smart dress required)
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Every keen skier has heard of Kitzbuhel and its famous Hahnenkamm downhill run. It has its own 158km of runs, but nearly 700km if you include all the associated 'Kitzbuheler Alpen' resorts. The resort also offers a huge range of attractions - lots of cross-country, reasonable boarder facilities (but lots of draglifts), great intermediate and expert skiing, plenty of off-piste including challenging moguls for better skiers, a wide variety of terrain and slopes, great nightlife, accommodation for all budgets, excellent restaurants on and off the snow, short transfers and attractive buildings.The wide open nursery slopes at the bottom of the Hahnenkamm gondola provide the perfect introduction to skiing. Intermediates are well catered for with an efficient lift system and free ski bus service enabling them to experience the wooded runs of the Ehrenbachhöhe and exhilarating descents of the Kitzbüheler Horn and the Bärenbachkogel at Jochbergto name but a few. Whereas, advanced skiers will want to tst their skills on the 'Hahnenkamm Streif', thought to be one of the most testing of all the international racing pistes.
Overall, it's worth checking the location of your accommodation as some can be away from the lifts but Kitzbuhel offers plenty of magic with plenty to keep you occupied both on and off the slopes.