Good, elevated position with wellness facilities to enjoy after a hard day's skiing!
- Half Board
- Whirlpool, sauna & steam bath
- Lounge & bar
- Wi-Fi Available
Offering great value and receiving great feedback for its delicious food, the Europa has a relaxed atmosphere and some good spa facilities, including whirlpool, steambath, sauna and relaxation room (main building). Our rooms are located in the 3 star wing which has direct access to the hotel facilities.
Alternative Packages Available
- Sunny location, in an elevated position, just above the main street
- Village centre approx. 5 minutes' walk (500m) away
- Ski lifts approx. 10 minutes' walk
- Free hotel bus service brings guests to/from the lifts daily (runs to a timetable)
- All twin rooms have balcony and either bath or shower and are located in the 3 star wing
- Single rooms have shower and are north-facing.
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio, safe and hairdryer.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- 'Spa' area with whirlpool, steambath, sauna, 'experience' showers, kneipp, and large relaxation area (free), massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Residents' dining area
- Wi-Fi in lobby (free)
- Steam bath
- Lounge area
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal, including salad buffet, several choices of main course, and choice of some other courses
- All meals are taken in the main building
- Weekly fondue evening
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Same meal arrangements are included for guests staying in 2 and 3 star wings
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
- Lunch service:
- Dinner service:
About Saas Fee
Neighbour to the illustrious Zermatt, Saas-Fee has some spectacular scenery . Sitting at 1800m, snow in Saas-Fee is guaranteed, with the Allalin glacier offering skiing all year round. The skiing is perhaps not quite as challenging as Zermatt's, with most pistes suited more to beginners and intermediates. The ski domain has around 100km of its own pistes. Snowboarders and freestylers will however find Saas-Fee a pretty good bet, with year round snow park options: the small beginner's park located near the village ski lifts in Stafelwald, the main park is situated in the Morenia area and the summer park in Allalin.
Saas-Fee ski resort
Saas-Fee has maintained more of its alpine village charm than Zermatt, and as an added bonus is traffic-free. There are plenty of off-snow activities with a sports centre, the highest revolving restaurant in the world (3500m) and some good designer ski shops. There's a good variety of Après-ski and nightlife, with plenty of traditional Swiss restaurants available.
A thriving year-round resort, Saas-Fee is just as busy in mid-Summer with skiers, hikers, bikers and families.