- Half Board
- Elevated location just a 2 minutes walk to the village centre.
- 10 minutes walk to the slopes of free hotel shuttle service.
- Friendly family-run hotel offering renowned high levels of Swiss hospitality.
- Wellness centre with sauna, steam room and whirlpool.
· 2 minutes walk to the resort centre · 10 minutes walk to the main ski lifts or a short free ride in the hotel taxi · 10 minutes walk to ski school meeting point
For 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with shower and WC. Rooms with balcony and quad rooms with an Austrian twin and interconnecting room with bunk beds are available at supplement. All rooms have a TV.
Sauna, steam room, whirlpool, relaxing room · Kneipp footspa · bar and lounge · 15 bedrooms (2 star)
Meals: Half Board
Buffet breakfast · 5 course evening meals with a choice of main course · weekly fondue · early meals available
About Saas Fee
Neighbour to the illustrious Zermatt, Saas-Fee has some spectacular scenery . Sitting at 1800m, snow in Saas-Fee is guaranteed, with the Allalin glacier offering skiing all year round. The skiing is perhaps not quite as challenging as Zermatt's, with most pistes suited more to beginners and intermediates. The ski domain has around 100km of its own pistes. Snowboarders and freestylers will however find Saas-Fee a pretty good bet, with year round snow park options: the small beginner's park located near the village ski lifts in Stafelwald, the main park is situated in the Morenia area and the summer park in Allalin.
Saas-Fee ski resort
Saas-Fee has maintained more of its alpine village charm than Zermatt, and as an added bonus is traffic-free. There are plenty of off-snow activities with a sports centre, the highest revolving restaurant in the world (3500m) and some good designer ski shops. There's a good variety of Après-ski and nightlife, with plenty of traditional Swiss restaurants available.
A thriving year-round resort, Saas-Fee is just as busy in mid-Summer with skiers, hikers, bikers and families.