Luxurious accommodation in an incredible location
- Half Board
- Luxurious Accommodation
- 2 Minutes from Arinsal gondola
- Wellness centre
- Great for families and couples alike
· Excellent central location · 2 minutes walk to the Arinsal gondola
For 2 people on half board sharing a room with a double bed, private hydromassage bath, shower and WC. Family quad rooms consisting of one double bed and a double pull out sofa bed with hydromassage bath are also available. Superior junior suites with jacuzzi baths and superior rooms sleeping up to 4 adults are also available at a supplement. All rooms have free WiFi, satellite TV, hairdryer, safe and minibar. All customers will receive a bottle of Cava and fruit basket upon arrival.
· Bar with daily live music · Lounge · Games room · Nightclub · Extra charge for superb spa centre with indoor pool, sauna, steam room, whirpool and solarium · Extra charge for bowling alley · Show cooking · Lift to all floors · 55 rooms
· Buffet breakfast · 4 course buffet style evening meals with choice of main course, salad, starter and dessert buffets · daily hors d'oeuvres · New Year gala dinner included
Arinsal definitely attracts a younger crowd, who generally take advantage of cheap alcohol and a large selection of bars and clubs, many of which at the foot of the slopes.
It has an excellent ski school, those looking to learn will find Arinsal absolutely ideal. Forming part of the Vallnord ski area (about 60kms of pistes), there is access to other sectors, Arcalis and Pal. As a beginner, you’ll spend the first couple of days learning the basics on the lower parts of the Arinsal sector, while intermediates and progressing beginners can venture over to Pal in the next valley over, linked via cable car. There you’ll find a selection of wide, tree-lined runs to test your ski skills. Arcalis is accessed by a bus but worth it for the intermediates in the group.
Overall, Arinsal ideally suits beginners and intermediates and those looking for lively evenings. There is good childcare so families are welcome. As the lifts go up to nearly 2600m, the snow is reliable as well.