Elegant hotel with fantastic hospitality and catering
- Half Board
- 300m to slopes
- Centrally Located
- Brand New Wellness centre with pool
- Fabulous food
- Luxury Hotel
Hotel Bucaneve will greet you with authentic mountain hospitality as soon as you walk through the door. The friendly staff, dressed in traditional Valdostana dress offer excellent service and attention to detail, and you'll see this theme extended through the individually designed bedrooms with antique furniture as highlights in many of the rooms. After a sumptuous evening dining experience, imagine yourself sinking into one of the cosy armchairs in front of the open fire with a glass of wine
- Located in resort centre
- 3 minutes walk to Cretaz chairlift, nursery slopes
- 10 minutes walk to Plan Maison cable car
All rooms are individually decorated and have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, minibar and safe.
Superior twin room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three people, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Junior suite - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony. Some rooms may have a Jacuzzi® bath instead of a shower.
Cots are available to hire for €20 per night. Please request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with hotelier and prices are subject to change.
- cosy wood panelled lounge with open fire and TV
- wine cellar
- new wellness centre with indoor pool and integrated whirlpool, sauna, steam room, relaxation room, Turkish bath and mountain shower
- extra charge for massage
- live music every evening in the piano bar
- free WiFi
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- free daily tea time buffet from 4pm-6pm with cakes, pastries, biscuits, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juices
- 4-course evening meal with a choice of menu
- special menu available for vegetarians and coeliacs
- Christmas gala dinner included
- New Year gala dinners included for adults
Please note that water in the restaurant and bar is not free
Based on the Italian side of the Matterhorn, Cervinia is lift-linked to Zermatt, with 200km of its own runs. Because of its high altitude, it has a long season, great snow and is an absolute haven for intermediates. The slopes are superb for cruising and mileage skiing, while beginners will find masses of coverage. Advanced skiers will need to head over into Switzerland for extended challenges.
Because of its position, the scenery is outstanding and the high altitude gives guaranteed snow from November to May. If the weather holds, you can usually be guaranteed loads of sun as well as long tree-lined runs.
Cervinia is not the most attractive resort and is entirely purpose-built. There are good restaurants on and off the mountain, and a lively apres ski scene in the two. Weekend crowds also improve the atmosphere...
At over 2000m in altitude, it's Italy's highest resort and biggest fully linked ski area. Forget Alpine charm, you come to Cervinia for the convenience and superb ski area!