Stylish hotel in a good location offering excellent accommodation
- Half Board
- Modern and stylish boutique hotel, ideal for couples
- Ski bus stop is right outside
- Excellent restaurant, chic bar and cosy lounge with fireplace
- Wi-fi Available
The stylish Hotel Boutique Palomé is a real study in contrasts. The traditional stone and wood exterior hides a super chic interior full of exposed concrete, metal and leather – making this an ideal choice for young people and couples who like a little touch of luxury. The rooms are fantastic quality, with light wooden furniture and cool colours – not to mention huge queen beds and private terraces with great views.
- 15-20 minutes' walk to the resort centre, ski school and nursery slopes
- 10-15 minutes' walk to the nearest lift
- ski bus stop outside
All rooms have a flatscreen satellite TV with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, safe and free minibar. Room service is available for an extra charge.
Double Room - sleeps 1-2: Queen bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and terrace with mountain or valley views.
First floor rooms do not have a terrace but have access to the garden.
Cots are available to hire for €12 per night, request at time of booking.
- Émo Restaurant
- Émo Bar and lounge with fireplace
- sun terrace
- in-house ski shop
- ski storage room with individual lockers and heated boot rack
- laundry facilities
- 24-hour reception
- free WiFi
- lift to all floors
- hot and cold breakfast available 8-10.30am
- extra charge for à la carte breakfast with waiter service
- 3-course set menu evening meals with waiter service
- New Year's Eve meal included
Arinsal definitely attracts a younger crowd, who generally take advantage of cheap alcohol and a large selection of bars and clubs, many of which at the foot of the slopes.
It has an excellent ski school, those looking to learn will find Arinsal absolutely ideal. Forming part of the Vallnord ski area (about 60kms of pistes), there is access to other sectors, Arcalis and Pal. As a beginner, you’ll spend the first couple of days learning the basics on the lower parts of the Arinsal sector, while intermediates and progressing beginners can venture over to Pal in the next valley over, linked via cable car. There you’ll find a selection of wide, tree-lined runs to test your ski skills. Arcalis is accessed by a bus but worth it for the intermediates in the group.
Overall, Arinsal ideally suits beginners and intermediates and those looking for lively evenings. There is good childcare so families are welcome. As the lifts go up to nearly 2600m, the snow is reliable as well.