Unbeatable location, just a stone's throw from the Ciampinoi cable car and ski school!
- Half Board
- Just opposite the Ciampinoi gondola
- Comfortable interiors and warm hospitality
- Spa centre with pool
- Sauna and fitness area
This attractive, traditional hotel has an unbeatable location and is known for its warm hospitality which creates a convivial, relaxing atmosphere. The chic, wood-panelled bedrooms, excellent bar and restaurant all combine together to provide a wonderful stay. There's a beautiful spa with an indoor pool, sauna, solarium and fitness room, and fantastic views throughout the hotel.
· 1-minute walk to the Ciampinoi cable car · 2-minute walk to the centre of Selva
All rooms have a satellite TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds or twin beds or double bed, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire for €30 per night. Please request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with hotelier and prices are subject to change.
· bar · indoor pool · sauna · whirlpool · fitness room · extra charge for solarium, beauty treatments and massages · free WiFi · ski lockers · lift
· buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meal with salad buffet, choice of menu and dessert buffet · Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
About Selva Gardena
Selva Gardena skiing
Selva is near enough joined to neighbouring Santa Cristina, together making up the largest resort on the Sella Ronda circuit with 175km of runs. It's a big domain with a highly efficient lift system, 120km of snowmaking coverage, great scenery and generally good value. Once on the slopes, intermediates will be in their element Experts might be best heading to Arabba for decent challenges, but beginners should find enough to play with. The downside, however, is that long lift journeys are required to get at the very best Sella Ronda slopes.
Selva Gardena ski resort
The resort itself is quite sprawling and there can be quite a lot of traffic. However, Selva boasts a wide range of accommodation, good après-ski and great restaurants both on and off the mountain.