Good value chalet close to all amenities. Great for those not looking to break the bank!
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 10
- Access to indoor pool
- Access to Sauna
- Children welcome during school holidays
- Private nanny service is available to pre-book
· 5 minutes walk to the slopes · 15 minutes walk to ski school meeting point
Comfortable living/dining room with balcony
Twin bedroom with private bath (1)
Three twin bedrooms (2, 3 & 5)
Small twin bedroom with private shower room (4)
One bathroom, one shower room, shower room with WC and one individual WC
Please note that all WCs are shared
· free use of complex health centre which includes an indoor pool and sauna (opening hours are restricted) · lift · services of chalet hosts
• hearty breakfast with one cooked option · afternoon tea with home-made cakes · 3 course evening meals with house wine and coffee included (5 nights) · 4 course evening farewell feast (1 night) · early meals for children available
About Val Thorens
Val Thorens skiing
At 2300m, Val Thorens is the highest ski resort in Europe, meaning the resort has a great snow record. Put simply, if there's no snow in Val Thorens then there's no snow anywhere! Forming part of the 600km Three Valleys ski domain, Val Thorens' extended skiing is excellent, with intermediates being particularly spoilt for choice. Advanced skiers also have plenty to play on with big moguls and access to the Maurienne Valley for off-piste adventures. In addition there's an excellent Snowpark to keep freestylers busy. Beginners too can enjoy Val Thorens with several gentle greens and easy blues scattered around the resort. There is no better all-around ski area anywhere in Europe, possibly the World.
Val Thorens ski resort
As the resort is traffic-free and purpose-built, most accommodation options offer ski-in-ski-out accessibility. As well as being Europe's highest resort and part of the biggest linked ski area, Val Thorens has gained a reputation in recent years as a lively apres ski destination. The arrival of the raucous Folie Douce and the slightly more chilled Bar 360 mean that your apres ski party begins on the slopes in mid-afternoon. Back in resort you've got a choice of several bustling pubs, including Europe's highest in the Frog and Roastbeef. If you're still thirsty for more then the Alps' biggest underground nightclub, Malaysia, stays open almost until first lifts in the morning!
It's not all partying though. Val Thorens has developed many facilties over the years, including an indoor leisure centre with pool, extensive shopping, ice-driving, the list goes on!