Chalet La Siesta 12
- Sleeps 12
- Catered chalet
La Siesta is comprised of two apartments, one sleeping four and one sleeping twelve. These can be rented individually, or as one large chalet sleeping up to 16.
Siesta is located near the sports centre, no more than a 7-minute walk to the centre of the resort. For those who prefer, you can make use of the on call minibus and driver service from 8am until midnight. Guests can take advantage of the fantastic facilities available at the sports centre, directly behind the chalet - a great opportunity to enjoy the swimming pool, sauna or squash facilities.
La Siesta 12 is part of the Premier Collection, however there is the option to upgrade to the full Champagne Service.
Your chef and host will be on hand to provide everything you may
need, including a champagne reception, gourmet dinners and fabulous
wines. Our concierge service is also available to arrange any extras you
may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare. See
what’s included in La Siesta 12 below.
- A chef and a host in your chalet
- Canapés served on six evenings
- Champagne reception on your first evening
- Gourmet four-course dinner on six nights
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Upgrade list of wines available on request (advance ordering required)
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Complimentary 50ml White Company bath products
La Siesta 12 is a large apartment with quirky features, and plenty of space.
1 x mezzanine double room with additional single bed
2 x double rooms
1 x twin room
1 x bunk room with four beds
La Siesta 12 has a spectacular open plan living area that takes up
the whole of the first floor. There is a large sitting area, with
an open fire and fabulous south facing balcony and views. There is
a large dining table to seat all guests in comfort. The fabulous double
height ceilings enhance the feeling of spaciousness.
On the ground floor are two double bedrooms and a twin bedroom, all with
ensuite bathrooms. There is also one large bunk room, which has two sets
of bunk beds and enjoys a West facing balcony, and its own shower room.
The second floor comprises a spectacular suite with double bed and a single bed if required with an ensuite bathroom.
- South facing balcony
- Ski and boot storage
- Medran lift station - 10 minute walk / 5 minute drive
- Town centre - 8 minute walk / 4 minute drive
- Two indoor parking spaces in a shared garage
- Minibus and driver service available from 8am to midnight
- Wireless broadband internet
- TV and DVD player
Verbier Resort Info
Verbier is credited as being one of the best resorts for advanced skiers, off-piste and après ski. This is not without due reason, as Verbier's breathtaking scenery invites ski holiday makers to enjoy unlimited off-piste and great black runs. There is also a small snowpark with access to bigger and better ones in nearby resorts. Access to 400km of varied pistes, excellent sun and snow records and some year round skiing on the Mont Fort glacier also means that Verbier appeals to most levels of skier. The disadvantages to skiing Verbier are that skiing lower down can be poor due to the sun, and that there can be long queues for the lifts.
Verbier ski resort
Verbier ski resort offers an excellent variety of restaurants, very lively nightlife and plenty of off-snow activities. However, prices are a bit of a shocker, even for Switzerland.
More Verbier resort information