- Sleeps 10 - 12
- Catered chalet
This beautiful chalet has a fabulous and spacious living area, with a
large south facing balcony and terrace, with breathtaking views of the
village – a great spot to take your afternoon tea in the sun after a
long day on the slopes. Inside, the chalet is set out over three floors
giving all guests plenty of space to relax. Katarina is one of our
Classic Chalets, however guests can upgrade to the Champagne service for a supplement.
Your on call minibus and driver service is available from 8am until midnight.
Your chef and host will be on hand to provide everything you may
need, including a champagne reception, gourmet dinners and fabulous
wines. Our concierge service is also available to arrange any extras you
may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare. See
what’s included in our Chalet Katarina below.
- A chef and a host in your chalet
- Canapés served on six evenings
- Champagne reception on your first evening
- Gourmet four-course dinner on six nights
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Upgrade list of wines available on request (advance ordering required)
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Complimentary 50ml White Company bath products
Katarina sleeps 10 with space for an additional two.
2 x double rooms
3 x twins
1 x private sitting area that can be sleeping area
Chalet Katarina is a smart freestanding chalet sleeps ten people with space for an additional two guests if required. On the ground floor, there is one double and two twin bedrooms. There
is a further twin bedroom on the first floor, with the remaining double
bedroom on the second floor. The spacious living area is on the first floor, leading onto a large
terrace with magnificent views over Verbier. There is an additional
quiet sitting area on the second floor, and it is here that a further
two guests can be accommodated by arrangement.
- Ski and boot room
- Piste - 4 minute walk providing connection to 4 Vallees ski circuit
- Savoleyres lift station - 5 minute drive
- Medran lift station - 8 minute drive
- Town Centre - 7 minute drive
- Private driveway with parking for three vehicles (one under cover)
- South facing balcony and terrace
- Wireless broadband internet
- iPod docking station
- TV/DVD player
Verbier Resort Info
Verbier is credited as being one of the best resorts for advanced skiers, off-piste and après ski. This is not without due reason, as Verbier's breathtaking scenery invites ski holiday makers to enjoy unlimited off-piste and great black runs. There is also a small snowpark with access to bigger and better ones in nearby resorts. Access to 400km of varied pistes, excellent sun and snow records and some year round skiing on the Mont Fort glacier also means that Verbier appeals to most levels of skier. The disadvantages to skiing Verbier are that skiing lower down can be poor due to the sun, and that there can be long queues for the lifts.
Verbier ski resort
Verbier ski resort offers an excellent variety of restaurants, very lively nightlife and plenty of off-snow activities. However, prices are a bit of a shocker, even for Switzerland.
More Verbier resort information