Chalet Hotel de Verbier
- Sleeps 61 - 78
- Catered chalet
Superb central location in the heart of the resort, less than 7 minutes’ walk to the main Medran gondolas for easy access to the slopes, ski bus stop only 50m from hotel.
- All bedrooms with private en suite facilities, cable TV and hairdryer, many also with balcony.
- Some rooms on the 3rd floor are under the eaves and have beamed ceilings adding to their rustic charm.
- All the communal areas offer free WI-FI and there is a lift for your convenience.
Sleeps: 61-77 Guests
- All bedrooms also have cable TV with some English channels, Free Wi-Fi, radio/alarm and hairdryer.
- All floors except lower ground floor served by lift.
- One extra bed possible in some rooms.
- *Basic price applies in suites for 3 or 4 guests; when only 2 guests in room a supplement of £9pppn applies for effectively having a single room each.
Offered on a catered chalet basis, your holiday will include a cooked and continental breakfast, afternoon tea/coffee and cakes, and a 3 course dinner including Prosecco apéritif and a choice of complimentary, quality wines followed by coffee.
Verbier Resort Info
Verbier is credited as being one of the best resorts for advanced skiers, off-piste and après ski. This is not without due reason, as Verbier's breathtaking scenery invites ski holiday makers to enjoy unlimited off-piste and great black runs. There is also a small snowpark with access to bigger and better ones in nearby resorts. Access to 400km of varied pistes, excellent sun and snow records and some year round skiing on the Mont Fort glacier also means that Verbier appeals to most levels of skier. The disadvantages to skiing Verbier are that skiing lower down can be poor due to the sun, and that there can be long queues for the lifts.
Verbier ski resort
Verbier ski resort offers an excellent variety of restaurants, very lively nightlife and plenty of off-snow activities. However, prices are a bit of a shocker, even for Switzerland.
More Verbier resort information
Verbier Snow & Weather
|Snow Report - 14 Jul 2019|
|Last snowed|| 01-Jan-1900|
|Fresh snow||10 cm|
|Piste state||No entry|
|Runs to resort||Slushy|
|Off piste snow||Varied|
All snow report information supplied by SkiResort