- Half board
- Sunny location, in an elevated position, just above the main street
- Village centre approx. 5 minutes' walk (500m) away
- Ski lifts approx. 10 minutes' walk
- Free hotel bus service brings guests to/from the lifts daily (runs to a timetable)
- All twin rooms have balcony and either bath or shower and are located in the 3 star wing
- Single rooms have shower and are north-facing.
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio, safe and hairdryer.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- 'Spa' area with whirlpool, steambath, sauna, 'experience' showers, kneipp, and large relaxation area (free), massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Residents' dining area
- Wi-Fi in lobby (free)
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal, including salad buffet, several choices of main course, and choice of some other courses
- All meals are taken in the main building
- Weekly fondue evening
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Same meal arrangements are included for guests staying in 2 and 3 star wings
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
- Lunch service:
- Dinner service:
Saas Fee Resort Info
Neighbour to the illustrious Zermatt, Saas-Fee has some spectacular scenery . Sitting at 1800m, snow in Saas-Fee is all but guaranteed. The skiing is perhaps not quite as challenging as Zermatt's, with most pistes suited more to beginners and intermediates. The ski domain is not that expansive, with only 100km of its own pistes, while the lift is rather inefficient. Snowboarders and freestylers will however find Saas-Fee a pretty good bet, with year round snow park options: the small beginner's park located near the village ski lifts in Stafelwald, the main park is situated in the Morenia area and the summer park in Allalin.
Saas-Fee ski resort
Saas-Fee has maintained more of its alpine village charm than Zermatt, and as an added bonus is traffic-free. There are plenty of off-snow activities with a sports centre, the highest revolving restaurant in the world (3500m) and some good designer ski shops. Après-ski is fine, but restaurants can be a bit below par, as well as a bit expensive.
More Saas Fee resort information
Saas Fee Snow & Weather
|Snow Report - 30 Mar 2020|
|Last snowed|| 01-Jan-1900|
|Fresh snow||20 cm|
|Piste state||No entry|
|Runs to resort||Good|
|Off piste snow||Best up high|
All snow report information supplied by SkiResort