Hotel Le Samovar
- Half board
- Virtually ski to and from the door, located at the foot of the slopes in the peaceful area of La Daille.
- Modernly furnished family-run hotel, in keeping with traditional alpine charm.
- Beautiful lounge bar, perfect for apres-ski served around a blazing log fire.
- Sun terrace, the perfect finale for a long day on the slopes of Val d'Isere.
- Excellent traditional french cuisine served 6 evenings and one lunch time per week.
- Free WiFi available within the hotel.
The skiing is virtually to and from the door and the hotel provides
great access to the Espace Killy ski area. The hotel is located right
next to the bus stop which is perfect for exploring Val d'isere's busy
village centre just a 10 minute bus journey away where you can find many
shops, cafes and lively nightlife.
· situated at the bottom of the Triffolet home run ·
skiing virtually to and from the door · set in the peaceful La Daille,
only a 7 minute bus ride to Val d'Isere centre
2 people on half board sharing a twin or double room with private bath
or shower and WC. All bedrooms have satelite TV, hairdryer, safe and
family run hotel · lounge and bar area with log fire · sun terrace to
relax after a long day on the slopes · free wifi available within the
hotel · tasty traditonal french cuisine
· buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals served 6
evenings per week (restaurant closed on Tuesday) · lunch at the hotel is
included on Fridays · Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Evening meals are not suitable for vegetarians.
Val d'Isère Resort Info
Val d'isère skiing
Val d'isère is justifiably ranked up there with the best resorts in the world. Lift linked with Tignes with which Val d'isère makes up L'Espace Killy, there are 300km of varied pistes to please everyone from beginners to pros. Expert skiers and snowboarders are particularly spoilt for choice in Val d'isère with the 1992 Olympic course, the 'Face', plenty of off-piste (remember to take a guide) and a world class snow park.
Val d'isère ski resort
Val d'isère has not only world class skiing but also boasts some world class après ski. The Folie Douce at the top of la Daille gondola is probably the most famous of Val d'isère's après haunts but is far from the only one. Restaurants on and off the mountain are pricey but good, which added to a good range of accommodation and lot's to do for the non-skiers makes it easy to see Val d'isère's attraction.
More Val d'Isère resort information