Travel Dates for the
Club Med Tignes Val Claret
I'm interested in
Hotel Club Med Tignes Val Claret
- All inclusive
Contemporary decor, warm, welcoming rooms and inviting communal areas combine to create a new way of experiencing the mountains. This renovated winter sports area is sure to satisfy the desires of "White Paradise" lovers. After an intense day's skiing you can relax at the sauna, the Turkish bath and Club Med Spa.
This Club Med Village, designed for lovers of sports, has over 200 rooms divided between the two hotels: The Val Claret and the Petit Claret.
- Club Room - The pleasure of a double room with simple, practical comfort. All including Bathroom, European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Security safe(s) and Telephone.
- Deluxe Room - In "Le Val Claret", the Resort's main hotel, a spacious and comfortable Deluxe room induces a sense of well-being so you can relax and enjoy the ideal southwest exposure and the view over the pistes. All including Bathroom, European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Ironing kit, Minibar, Security safe(s), Shower room, Tea and coffee kit and Telephone.
- Flights and transfers
- Accommodation in a Club Room
- Full Espace Killy Lift Pass
- Group Ski Lesson/Guiding for all levels and ages
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, snacks and dinner (7 days)
- Choice of restaurants offering refined and generous buffet
- Open Bar drinks & snacks served throughout the day and evening with a large choice of premium brands
- Child supervision from 4 to 11 years
- Juniors’ Club Med from 11 to 17 years (French school holidays)
- Club Med Champions Academy® and Special Teenagers' Ski Programme
- Choice of relaxed and festive atmospheres with concerts and shows
- Small indoor Pool
- Access to turkish bath and sauna
- Weights room
Optional extras which you can pre-book:
- Room upgrade
- Spa Packages
Tignes Resort Info
Lift linked to Illustrious neighbour Val d'Isère to make up the Espace Killy, the Tignes ski area is, needless to say, vast and varied. The 300km of marked pistes cater for all levels and tastes with great off-piste, long wide blues and two snowparks (with another, even better one, over in Val d'Isère). Tignes also has the Grande Motte glacier providing year-round skiing. The glacier and Tignes' high altitude, make this resort for a great early or late season ski holiday destination. The whole area is serviced very well by an efficient lift system and the five 'satellites' that make up the resort are all linked by free bus.
Tignes ski resort
Due to its 1960s heritage, Tignes is not exactly famous for its Alpine charm. However, off-snow activities have improved somewhat over the last few years. There are a nice range of decent restaurants and bars whilst there are supermarkets for the largely self-catering crowd. Nightlife and après ski is pretty healthy and families are greatly welcomed with good childcare run by the ski schools. Overall, Tignes is not a place that relies upon Alpine ambience. But hey, who cares when the days are filled with such great skiing.
Number of ski lifts: 79 ; 2 funiculars, 4 cable cars ; 5 gondola lifts, 18 chairlifts, 25 detachable chairlifts
Number of runs: 155 with 26 black slopes (7 in Tignes), 39 red (19 in Tignes), 68 blue (36 (Tignes) and 22 green (7 in Tignes)
More Tignes resort information