Travel Dates for the
Club Med Serre Chevalier
I'm interested in
Hotel Club Med Serre Chevalier
- All inclusive
The Village of Serre-Chevalier has 350 rooms all located in a single hotel, consisting of two 5-floor Savoy-style chalets, with a lift, displaying a harmonious blend of wood and stone. The secondary chalet adjoins the main chalet and is connected to it by a covered walkway.
- Club room - A well-equipped and pleasant Club room for couples to enjoy the Village. The option of the Family room is also available, consisting of 2 rooms with 1 separating door, with Savoyard furniture and warm decoration. Additional options include a room with Valley View, in the main valley bungalow. The most beautiful room in the Village, spacious and offering a balcony from which to admire a magnificent view of the valley. All including European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Security safe(s), Shower room and Telephone.
- Deluxe Room - A spacious Deluxe room, offering a generous level of comfort in a Savoyard atmosphere with warm decoration. Situated in the two bungalows. All including European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Ironing kit, Minibar ,Security safe(s), Shower room, Tea and coffee kit and Telephone
- Accommodation in a Club Room
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, snacks and dinner
- Choice of restaurants offering refined and generous buffets
- Open Bar drinks & snacks served throughout the day and evening with a large choice of premium brands
- Child supervision from 4 to 11 years
- Juniors’ Club Med from 11 to 17 years (French school holidays)
- A wide range of après-ski activities
- Ski pass and group lessons (from 4 years)
- Choice of relaxed and festive atmospheres with concerts and shows
- Indoor Pool and Extensive Wellness Facilities
- Guided walks with or without snowshoes
Optional extras which you can pre-book:
- Room upgrade
- Petit Club Med (from 2 - 3 years)
- Use of the Spa
Serre Chevalier Resort Info
'Serre Chevalier', home of Luc Alphand, the downhill world champion from 1995 to 1997, is found near the Italian border. Offering indirect links to Montgenèvre and the Milky Way, it has its own 250km of pistes and another 900km available with the Grande Galaxie Pass. The resort itself is very much an intermediates' paradise, good for beginners, and there is still plenty to keep the more advanced skiers happy. More accomplished skiers are best advised to head for Monetier for some good black pistes, or a considerable variety of off-piste terrain. Two-thirds of the mountain enjoys wooded surroundings and, as the slopes are north-facing, they do hold snow. Boarders will find masses to do, particularly those more advanced, with a specialist park and good off-piste.
The overall impression of Serre Chevalier is one of traditional, almost 'provencal' charm, particularly in Monetier. It is an atmospheric venue, of good value and unpretentious, also with a strong French feel. The restaurants serve good local fare, a car is a good option, allowing you to try each village's eateries but there is also a bus linking up the resorts. Briancon is a great destination if you are looking for off-snow activities. Families may be particularly attracted, with a very good ski school and decent childcare provision. Turin and its airport are two and a half hours away.
Briancon has many activities including there famous ice skating ring where the ice hockey team Briancon will play there home matches.
More Serre Chevalier resort information
Serre Chevalier Snow & Weather
|Snow Report - 19 Oct 2019|
|Last snowed|| 01-Jan-1900|
|Fresh snow||11 cm|
|Piste state||No entry|
|Runs to resort||Slushy|
|Off piste snow||Best up high|
|Comments||All information: https://www.serre-chevalier.com/en/altitude-area/ski-area/ski-area.htm|
All snow report information supplied by SkiResort